Tuesday, June 03, 2008

update on the waldherr's



Me: Feeling smothered by extended family these days. doing well in our own little family, I just pray we can set up some clearer boundries with family so that we can grow and excel as our own little family. I shreaded my parents treadmill last night. I beat my time by 8 minutes making it a 20 minute run with a recovery of only 45 seconds! physically feel the best i've ever felt. Spiritually, God is faithful, and good...what more do I need? He recently gave me a "banner" through a spiritual mother saying "Approved by God' Allowing that to sink and soak in........ Looking forward to wrapping up the year, handing in my school reports and organizing and decluttering a few more rooms and closets.(Me and my super cool nephew.....He is such a card, a dude, my little man. love him so much!)

Joe: doing well, very proud of him. He's riding his bike to work. He's wrestling through lots of very good quesitons and God is faithful to answer him. I am just praying and asking God for help to be his helper. I see some growth and breakthroughs here. My prayer is that Joe and I would be a greater team, work together better and use our God given bents to serve him.....I see this happening. There's a perseverance in Joe that I admire.


Noah: Still Mr. Sanguine! He is growing and maturing. He's showing some good charachter. He's always been a struglle to raise just with how busy he is and how "all over the place" he can be. When I think of Noah's heart, right away, I melt. He is a good kid.


Isaiah: She's a constant. Her highs and lows are the most level of all of us. But lately, she seems to be struggling with the number of kids in this house. She thrives on one on one time, and she could use some right now. Her ballet recital is coming up and she's very much looking forward to it! So are we!


Faith:
The order of the home. The justice. Growing up just isn't the phrase to describe her. The way she talks, plays, communicates with her siblings just blows us away! She truly has a special channel. I pray we can keep on the right path. There is such a strength in her! So mature for her age.......I ponder often what God will do with her life!

Elishah Pishah: Each week, her ability to communicate gets better and better. She plays barbies, dolls and puts her toys away now! I was reading in the paper this morning that in a couple of months, she will have as many as 50 words to say! They grow so fast! She's walking and doing alot of baby sign language. says, "please, all done, all gone, more, frog, bunny, baby, bye bye, hi (she'll actually say that), bottle, num nums....


4 comments:

Nin said...

aw! Love this update. Love the pics. The last one of the Pishah is funny.
I had to giggle when I read that you're smothered by family, and need to talk about boundaries. The thought in my head was "THEY need to talk to US about boundaries??" haha, just kidding, thought it was funny.
Yes good for Joe, he's been so consistant with his bike riding.
5 more sleeps!!!

cipederson said...

Hi Sarah I like your family. There are lots of things I admire about your family. We need to have a meeting soon but I don't know how? Before the end of June. I don't want to have a crazy summer. I love you all.

Dianna said...

What a beautiful family you got yourself there! God is continuing to shower you with His many blessings!

Jenny said...

Great update!
How did the 2k run go?? I thought of you guys tonight while I opted out of running and jumped on the elliptical instead.
I only got 2 runs in this week...my dad's in the hospital, so between visits home and then all the field trips it's been a busy frantic week!!