Monday, September 07, 2009

a dream

i had a very interesting dream last night.

It was like I was 15, confused, angry, hurt, and my self worth was lower than zero. I But at the same time, I was 30 years old and married to Joe and had all my kids.
In my dream, I was wandering around aimlessly, trying to find anyone to love me. Using an old pattern, I thought that sleeping with someone would gain me worth. But ALSO knowing that sleeping with just anybody was a disrespectful thing to do to myself. But I didn't care.....any sort of false comfort, or peace would do at this point.....
So I found a bed of someone I knew, laid down in it waiting for him to come home, find me, then take advantage of me.
Instead, I woke up to Joe whispering softly in my ear, praying for me, that I would know my worth....
Then, he carried me home......

4 comments:

Morgan said...

Fantastic! I love it! And you guys!

Madame Angela Baggett said...

so was he actually whispering in your ear, or was that part of the dream? In any case, it's great. Reminds me of the book of Hosea. Have you read Redeeming love by Francine Rivers? It's a fiction novel based on Hosea, really fabulous.

Carebear said...

no, i was still dreaming....

Princess Warrior said...

I think He is whispering in your ear friend. He will heal you. As time moves on you are going to find the fullness of who you are. Love you sis.