Sunday, September 24, 2006

updates

can feel the little one kick inside me now. it's the best feeling ever.

joe is laying on the couch exhasted from moving things out of the basement

i finally got rid of a headache from all the crying i did in church. (bitter sweet cry of course)

my kids are trying to be helpful in the pile of mess that we're trying to sort through.

baby faithfulness met little Daniel today. her reaction blessed me. she was excited and treated him so gently

she wasn't jealous that her kookum was holding him. and she cried when he had to leave.

well, better start folding this mountain of laundry. i can hear noah bringing up another clean load to fold.....sigh......

blessings to all.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Glad to hear all is well with everyone!!! Send my best wishes to your sis for me. Isn't it the best when you feel your baby kick for the first time! Have a great day!

Nin said...

Am glad to see as I blog surf that the earth has continued spinning outside my coccoon.
Thanks for everything you've done to bless us in the last week. Can't wait to return the favor in just a few months.
My tebeebeeness is so blessed to have you guys, she has had a blast at her cousins school, and hanging out with you guys in the last few days. Thank you :)