Saturday, April 11, 2009

Thank you God for...(155)

139. Being able to walk to mac's with my girls and buy them a bunch of sugar goodness
140. giving me the strength to bypass all temptations and buy sugar free gum
141. BBQ season
142. healing my body from the virus that was trying to attack it
143. finding me a new bike for the summer!
144. finding Noah a cool BMX bike for only 40 bucks!
145. Green tea and green grapes
146. My sister, who is an amazing person, with qualities that show me what REAL BEAUTY IS.
147. That she's making her first turkey that I could smell from outside her house YUMMERS
148. For my bro in law that will hopefully sacrifice a run or two this summer so that I can work on my speed
149. For my mom who gives and gives and gives
150. my father figure who is still smoke free 3 months this wed!!!
151. my inlaws that I'm excited to see tomorrow for Easter!
152. uncle Rod and auntie Joan who have moved back to toon town!! WELCOME HOME!
153. the never ending hope that you supply in our driest times
154. your death and resurection that provides EVERYTHING WE NEED
155. I thank you for this daily, and will again....for saving, rescuing my marriage. Not just to survive, but saving it for your plans. Thank you for saving our family from what half of the world faces everyday......

1 comment:

Nin said...

140. Makes me think of biggest loser and how they're always marketing extra sugar free gum. Must have worked on you.
141. AMEN sista.
144. Wicked cool!! I called tonight and he was like, yo, and he's like, hey dude, and I'm like, wuzzup hommie? and he's like.....uhhhh.......I don't know. Here's mom. (You need to teach him more hommie talk)
146. Find it hard to accept this compliment.....I love you tons and tons.
147. Thanks for ALL you help!
148. I can't wait to hear about your first run together! I'm so curious!
149. No doubt.
150. GO FATHER FIGURE!
152. Super cool! I look forward to seeing them at family functions in the summer! : )

Love you sis. Thank you for all your help and letting me call you every two seconds and baring through a million msn convos, all about turkey.
You're the best sister ever.

word veri: ranger.
YOU!!!! ARE!!!! A!!!! TOYYYY!!!