Wednesday, July 15, 2009

ROTFLMAO!

Deep fried Spam slice on a stick


A peanut butter, banana, honey and bacon sandwich on potato bread, dipped in egg batter then fried in bacon fat, topped with butter and blueberry syrup.
Mini double cheeseburgers with chicken McNuggets for buns.
I had a good laugh at this blog.....

You can visit the blog here.
Here are a few things I thought were super funny I had to post them!






A pizza consisting of Thousand Island dressing as the sauce, topped with a family size bag of chicken fingers, a container of bacon bits all smothered in sliced mozzarella cheese.

A brioche bun with cotton candy filling.
Deep fried cheeseburger on a stick.
A one third pound of sirloin topped with two slices of white American cheese, four strips of bacon, peanut butter, between two Krispy Kreme donuts.
Spam that has passed through a french fry press and is deep fried.

8 comments:

Jenny said...

Vomit!!!
Ewww...I clicked on the link...do people really eat this stuff???
I laughed at the title..."you wonder why you're fat!"...LOL

andrew + camille said...

"Spam passed through a Deep Fryer?"



PUKING MY A$$ OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHIVER!!!

That site is sure crazy huh???

love ya, thanks again for your sweet comments the other day :)

Trev and Rebekah said...

Yuck! Non of that is appealing!

Madame Angela Baggett said...

I think I felt my arteries clog up and my belly bulge just from looking at the pics and reading the description. Now I want to go exercise it off- maybe I should visit that blog regularly!

Carebear said...

the crazy thing is that after looking at some of them, i started getting HUNGRY! Most of them look really gross, but some of them look super yummy! (BLUSH)

Jason's Space.. A final frontier! said...

The chicken finger pizza looks really interesting... Yumm?

The burger with doughnut buns would make me puke real fast... grease and sugar don't mix.. UGH! LOL

Morgan said...

You should have posted a warning for us preggos. Pardon me, I have to go gag now.

Princess Warrior said...

This is why I, a nurse on cardiology, will always be employed!