Thursday, June 25, 2009

Going away

On Monday, I was so sick of the computer that I did what any sanguine would do....I got rid of everything I could.
I don't desire to privatize my blog. Never did. But I will say that I'm taking a break from the internet for a while.
My facebook account has been deactivated as well for a while. I don't know how long, but I need to remove these distractions from my life for a time. I don't think it's wise to wrestle my raw thoughts out in public either. I think some cover would do me some good.

anywho.....thanks for reading, I'll be back, just don't know when.

Carebear

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for letting us know. Well chat in person soon!

Nin said...

Since I see you everyday, and talk to you multiple times a day, I SUPPOSE I can deal with this decision, as long as it's temporary.

armacleod said...

We'll miss you. I saw your parents on Sunday and it was good to see them and get a bit of an update. I hope we'll manage to keep up anyway.

Tanya said...

Good for you! I find that the computer is a terrible distraction! Somedays I'm ready to through it all out...literally...but, that wouldn't fix things! I'm proud of you for walking away from it all for a while. I think more of us should do that! I too have thought of deactivating my FB account for a while. It can be such a huge time waster...plus a lot of s**t can go on with FB.

Whenever you come back...we'll be waiting...enjoy your time away!

Trev and Rebekah said...

you'll be missed but I totally understand. Love you!

THACI said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
THACI said...

I wrote "I will moss you." Try that again...

Will miss you and look forward to your return.

Princess Warrior said...

You take that break. We'll have coffee and a visit soon.

andrew + camille said...

good call!

i haven't blogged in AGES....

Nin said...

come back! come back! come back!
(Rose calling the boat, Titanic)