Thursday, January 26, 2006

WHIZZING BY


Well, life is whiZZing by....but we aren't missing a thing!!!

Ever since Joe and I closed the business, God has been working double time to get His kingdom on the go through us.

Marriage is amazing! Hard.....but amazing!

Parenting is so rewarding! Extremely frustrating and challenging.....but rewarding!

The unknown of our future is exciting! Scary.....but exciting!

The bible says that God never slumbers or sleeps. My sister, living forgivin said the other day that as soon as God gets you through one thing and you sit down for a little rest, He's pulling you up for another round!!!
Yep, that's our God. When He knows that we know the power of walking in His grace....He gives you a workout!

That's how we feel. It's go go go....but not in the sense that we are running to and fro....but in our hearts, in our home, in our attitudes, we are being renewed day by day....with real purpose.

there's so much more. truths that are changing our lives each day.
Joe has his second interview with sasktel. Whatever the outcome, I KNOW WITHOUT A DOUBT THAT GOD'S PLAN IS WHAT"S BEST AND HE"S WATCHING OVER US!
Tha's about it for now, gotta go

PLEASE COME TO THE CONCERT OF THE HEART THIS FRIDAY AT 7:30 AT HOPE FELLOWSHIP CHURCH. iT'S GOING TO BE GREAT!

7 comments:

Tanya said...

Nice post Carebear, I'll be praying for your family and for Joe's interview with ST...what a great opportunity.

I'd LOVE to come tonight, but I'm afraid its a bit to far of a drive for me and I wouldn't make it there on time. HA HA

Seriously though, when I'm back in Stoon someday, I'd like to check out your church with you and your sis. Who knows when that will be though, but someday. Take care and have fun tonight. May you feel the love of our Lord as you praise and give Him all the glory tonight through your eveing of worship.

Lani - the flowerlady said...

won't be there tonite. gotta wicked cold, gonna be all snuggy at home...resting up for the next round of God's lessons

Tanya said...

I'm responding to the comments you left on my blog here.

Thanks for the compliment on my blogging. Don't feel that you always have to be "deep and profound" with your blog if you don't feel like it. I know that your's is pretty much about your spiritual walk, and thats great, maybe start another one thats just about your day to day life, we can still support eachother both ways, spiritually and personally. Just say how you feel and what's up, whether its deep or not, I'm still gonna appreciate reading it.

Take care, and I agree, I think that we would have a blast together as well. Have fun tonight.

Janelle said...

i wish i could have come tonite! but i just learned about it now!! a little late hey? i'd really love to come & meet all of my Hope blogging friends sometime! and worship with you!

Tanya said...

I sent you an email at your hotmail account, please check it out. Thanks

Crystal said...

Hi Sarah
Thanks for the comment on my site...I sing at Circle Drive Alliance Church in Saskatoon.....Maybe you can come visit me some time....wink...wink!
Blessings

Crystal said...

Hi again Sarah
I don't think I have met your Mother in Law. I have only been at Circle Drive since December....I am interning there until the end of February. After that I don't know where God will take us........I was at a Church here in Osler until the end of November so you aren't wrong about some of those things........
I will probably be singing on Feb 26 Axis service so if I see you there that would be great!
Blessings
Crystal