Friday, April 14, 2006

Passover

Tonight my family and extended family is celebrating passover. It's such a neat time to fellowship, eat and remember God's wonders. Although, I don't know in depth much about it, I still am so blessed to take in and soak in the ceremony of it all. The whole family has a part from the youngest to the oldest. We go through the exodus story where God sent the 10 plagues to free His chosen people. My kids and I colored all 10 plagues. We even looked up images of lice on the net....they were so glad that they weren't egyptian!! Each year I notice a little more soak into each of my kids. Noah has really grown spiritually in the last few months. I'm so proud of him.

I got to make Matzo ball soup!!! YUMMY! There's games for the kids, treats, and a seder plate to pass around with items on there to remind us of salvery and freedom! I can't wait. Each year I take in new depths of it and can't wait to hear what God will say to me this year! Post pics later....

Our house is almost clean!!.......GROAN.......The kitchen is a bomb, and I'm tired....
I got all the winter stuff put away. That's a load off.
Ate kraft dinner for lunch......feel sick
I'm getting a composter this year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Super excited to make rotten stuff turn into nutrients!!!

Um, we watched "fun with dick and jane" last night.....it sucked. I love jim carrey and he had his moments, but over all, i wasn't impressed....

I've eaten a ton of choclate eggs this week, gotta stop that!
Well,
hE HAS RISEN, HE HAS RISEN INDEED!!!!!
WE SERVE AND VERY ALIVE LORD AND SAVIOR

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Sounds like a fun time.....it's so great when we can see spiritual growth in our children.........it makes me get a little emotional because I know that my job as a mother is sooo important and it's so fufilling to see that coming out in our children.....
Blessings
Happy Easter