Friday, April 28, 2006

Today....


Today, I'm cleaning my house

Today, my feelings are following my spirit

Today, Noah and I are going for a bikeride

Today, my sister has taken Faith for the day

Today, I'm going to water my grass for the first time this season


Today, I'm thankful for exactly the way God made my husband


Today, I want to embrace all that he can offer me and be mindful of how he completes me

Today, I am praying for a dear friend that is on my heart


Today, I want to be all that God has created to be!!!


The word talks ALLOT about "today" God knows that anything outside of today is out of our power. Today is our only hope....


What are you doing today???

3 comments:

Nin said...

today....
I'm chillin' with my Faithfulness (la la la la) and I'm putting away all my laundry, feeling very blessed that it's all done!
today.....
I'm making sure that I squat instead of bend
making sure that I walk in faith instead of fear (lol to the $900.00 grrrr!)
today.....
I'm thankful for the weather, my family, and my hubby bringing me more milk at lunch time!

Lani - the flowerlady said...

today, I am thankful that you left such a wonderful message on my blog, it was exactly what I needed to hear after a day of self-flagellation. Today I gave back the majority of the maternity clothes that God so graciously sent me so I didn't have to purchase any.
Today I bought some very fun fabric to start a very fun quilt for my very fun big girl.
Today I am very tired, but not quite so down in spirit as yesterday...maybe cause my house isn't very clean (ha ha)...........dots for you

Jenny said...

Today I am reading what has been written and am in awe of you women with absolute faith. Thanks for sharing.