Monday, July 17, 2006

Baby #5

So if most of you didn't figure it our by my baby counter, I am pregnant again! Baby # 5 on the way....I still can't believe it, but yet I am so sincerely grateful that God has chosen me to have many children! The thought that our family was destined to be a larger one gives me joy and hope.

I rememebr getting pregnant with faith (my 4th) I was so scared. We named her faith because that exactly what she meant to us. We needed much faith of the unseen to have her....and God have truly come through in EVERY way! We have MORE than enough of what we need to raise these kids. The word says that grace will abound to you for you to EVERYTHING he has called you to do.

I will keep you undated. I get my second ultra sound on thursday to find out the exact due date. I also have the best Doctor in the world! For the last 4 babies, I have been seeing a FAR too busy obstetrician who doesn't really see me as a person, but maybe a pay cheque....I switched back to my family Doctor (the one that has been seeing me since i've been 4 years old, is delivering my sister's baby, delivered Jonah (her first born) knows my mom well and my family)
Well, I'm signing off for now. hopefully will have more to type later....it seems i never have time to do some really good blogs lately, so this will have to do.....sorry....

14 comments:

Jenny said...

Congratulations!! How long has the ticker been up and running???
I never notice these things!!!
Wishing you a safe and healthy pregnancy.

andrew + camille said...

yippeee
glad you are back and doing well!!

here's to baby w


love u guys

Tanya said...

Congrats on the new life growing inside of you, may God bless you and your family richly!

Janelle said...

oh my goodness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you are one brave woman!!!!!
many hugs & much excitement!
love ya!

Nin said...

You're pregnant??!!!
Really?!
Really?
no really?!!
But there's supposed to be two lines!!
('Nin there are two lines')
Oh my goodness....
You're pregnant?

*so happy*

Crystal said...

wow......congrats.....you are definately a brave woman! We need to get together
Love ya

Tina said...

Everyone keeps saying "brave" and I just think Blessed! Getting these little glimpses into what the Lord has been doing in your life, your marriage, your family over the past year or so has been a blessing and encouragement to me. It shows that they who wait on the Lord will find favor and come out stronger, not weaker, for the long journey! You have been walking and not fainting...and God has done more than you could have thought or imagined at the outset. He is too wonderful! Thanks for sharing so much of it with those of us in cyberspace!

Love,
tina

Kim Funk said...

im just so thrilled that your haveing anouther one i told chris and he was so excited to hear that we arn't the only ones to have 4-6 kids...blessings i still want to get together with you, when things slow down for us if they ever do..it will be helpfull..i still want to talk about homeschooling & kids and yah..so i look forward to it..i just dont know when lol..take car

Tanya Nichols said...

OH i love it! I have 5 babies and my husband and I were contemplating ending our birthing years...I just can't seem to let go...SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!! Congratulations on your tinyone! Please keep us updated!

Jenny said...

When is your due date?

Trail Rider said...

I am due March 2nd. I got to see little baby last week and he was 1.4 cm long and had a beautiful beating heart....

I really don't like being preggy in the winter, i'd rather have a summer baby, but it's all good

Jenny said...

Will you guys find out what sex it is??
The kids must be so excited. Plus you and your sister's baby are going to be very close in age!!

Chelsea said...

"He is 1.4 cm long"....is there something you know that I don't? Hehe. WEEEE!!! So so so excited for you. But sad that I may be in Africa when this little blessing comes along.

Trail Rider said...

we will probably find out the sex, but we haven't officially decided yet.