Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Yesterday, today....and forever...Our God never changes





Wow, what up and down days! one day, I feel great, like right now! My house is somewhat in order (more than 2 rooms clean at a time) I am drinking a morning cup of coffee...which is the first time since Caleb. Tastes good! I BOUGHT A WHITE CHRISTMAS TREE!!!!! comes complete with 700 prewired lights! If you know me well, don't fall down....but they are white lights...not rainbow....>GASP!!
I'm ready for change today, ready for God, ready to make room....
Yesterday was another story...

Yesterday morning, I got a call from Sask Abilities council. They said that they had a truck in the area and were on their way to pick up our wheelchair lift in our backyard! I was not prepared for them to take that so soon. In our backyard we have a lift to get Caleb in and out of the house. It was a huge thing...it was so part of Caleb and part of our lives. If that thing ever broke down....we were stuck. Our backyard looks so empty now.....I'm keeping the back blinds closed for now. I don't want to face that today.....I was so sad yesterday.....getting sad writing about this....

Well, without any furthur details on my horrible day yesterday...that was yesterday.
Today is today. I want to put up my tree asap. The kids and I are going to the library. I want to feel normal today. I pray by God's help, that the pain will be replaced by his joy just for today....

I'm getting so big! my belly is sure popping out now. Baby moves so much. I love that. I love being pregnant. I thank God that He has given me the gift of bearing many children.
My kids are so great. Noah is being "noah" these days. (which to those who don't know, that means, bouncy, spinny and unattentive...all backup with a great heart and good intentions) I've had a lot of compassion for him lately. He tries so hard. He has such a good heart. He is such a servant to this family.




We have bugs. We are feeling better, but still contagious. Hopefully, the flu will not show it's ugly face in anyone else. it's been through me, isaiah and faith. if you feel the urge to pray, please do for our health.
blessings all.

13 comments:

andrew + camille said...

i'm so glad you had some good days... i will be praying for your health. i have to admit, though, Isaiah was pretty darn cute when i saw her the other night, she is a subdued version of herself when she is sick. it was so cute. (but i will pray she gets better so she can be her regular happy self!)

love you guys!!
ps i might come and pick up that pot sometime!

Trail Rider said...

why the heck is everyone switching private blogs??????????????????????
i can't sign in, i have a glitch in my system, so to those that have private blogs now, i guess im blocked out for now....that sucks! and im frustrated about that.
hopefully, i can correct the problem and get to your blogs someday!

In search of truth said...

hey i'm glad to see that your trying something new for this Christmas it's good to do new things. now the 700 lights on the tree thats so very you for Christmas that will be one bright but beautiful tree....

yes I agree with the sudden change in everyone going private. all i can say is why??????????
holly

Janelle said...

Hey Sarah...what's the issue with signing in?? i hope it gets fixed soon! e-mail me at j-losworld@hotmail.com and i'll try to help you figure it out!!

as for why the switch? i was hoping everyone that i wanted to be reading my blog would be able to sign in. i just really feel the need to protect Kamryn from what's all out there. once you can sign on & read my first post, you'll understand.

sorry for the frustration!!

Nin said...

Yeah I agree with the sudden switch...it's a lot more work than I'd like to sign into the private blogs now, and I'm not in the mood to go through the extra these days. Unfortunately I don't end up checking them as often anymore. It was a lot easier when it was just one click away.

Crystal said...

I am praying for you......as for the private blog thing....there are many reason and yes I know it's a pain but I sure hope you will still visit my blog...
Blessings

Jenny said...

email me at sjstrom@telus.net and I'll invite you over to be able to read the blog.(I don't know your and Nin's email address that's why I have contacted you two)
There are reasons why I switched over to a private blog and I'll email you about them.
I hope this doesn't discourage you or your sister(please email me Nin)from signing in to read mine.
I love the white tree! White certainly signifies purity and love.
Hope to hear from you!!

Jenny said...

Okay...duh...Nin disregard the comment about me not having your email address!! I commented and thought, "I think I already invited Nin!!"LOL...so I went to the blog and sure enough....
Can you say...Airhead??

Trail Rider said...

As I said, I can t sign into the private blogs. i'll ask joe to help me fix the problem. but till then, hope you come around here to visit....cause I can't come see you.

Trail Rider said...

bythe way, holly, i usually have up to 1500 lights on one tree, so 700 is definitly a down size....

Connie said...

sarah, i would love for you to come and visit my blog too ,when you get it figured out. my email is scbaiey@mts.net.

Tanya said...

I think some people just can't sign up for a google account yet. I have a friend that can't even get her blog to beta yet...so it may not be offered to everyone yet...if that makes any sense.

I haven't gone private yet...not sure if I will now...I thought about it for a while, and will think about it some more.

I'm so glad that your having a good day Sarah. I for one like white trees...they're so glowy...and lots of lights...you're my kind of gal!

I pray for you and your family often. And I'll pray that all the flu bugs are out of your house. Take care.

Nin said...

Saw your tree in the window tonight.