Friday, April 20, 2007

ok, so real quick....

while i have 2 minutes....well i don't really have 2 minutes, but I'm just gonna post those pics really quick....
I wanted to follow up on the last post how child #1, 3 and 5 are alike and how child #2 and 4 are alike....
you saw the striking similarities in the 1,3 and 5
here is noah and faith....maybe #6 will look like them too!!!......................HAHA not in your life!!

Noah was also born in the age of those camera's that have film....Joe still hasn't scanned his baby baby pics which would be better, but these are all i have....for now.


noah in his favorite blue's clue's pj's
This is faith about a year ago....I have one of Noah in this same chair and you can't tell them apart!...but it's the "old school" pic that's not on the computer yet....
Faith and Isaiah...
You can tell who is who...
Faith at 5 months. A little noah
my noah.....eating celery and raisins
Noah.....a little faith
faith....a little noah
Noah greeting caleb after school.....still missing him. feels empty today without him.....
my mr.caleb man.


5 comments:

Madame Angela Baggett said...

I used to be bad about writing names on the back of pics- I'll always remember who is who! Then we got some old pictures and can't tell from previous generations and I had look alike babies and decided I needed to write for all our sakes! love to you.

Tidy Bowl said...

Found your blog today. Your kids may look alike but they are all really cute!

And, for what it's worth, I'm a fan of Cheer Bear!

Crystal said...

What great pictures.....haven't heard from you in a while....how are you doing my friend?
Blessings

Kell Rees said...

those are great pictures!

My mom has 5 girls and the first 3 all look so much alike and the last 2 look alike.

It's funny how even with the same parents, you can tell the 3 of us our sisters but you would never guess it with the last 2.

Jenny said...

You're children are beautiful!!