Tuesday, March 27, 2007

All my kids look alike!

This one isn't a very good one of Elishah, but, we need to take more pics of her. This doesn't really capture what she looks like, but it's all I had for now.
This is Isaiah as a baby. This is exactly what Elishah looks like! I can't believe how they are twins
When Elishah is sleeping, she looks like this. But this is Isaiah. the only difference is that she had dark hair and Elishah has blonde hair
Isaiah and Caleb.
Caleb looks alot like the two girls. He had a funky hairdo from the nicu, and becuase he couldn't see that well, it's hard to compare cause the girls were able to see clearly, and hold up their heads and stuff. But Caleb is very much the same as the girls
This face captures Elishah's face at times. this is caleb
Caleb's little smirk. you can tell that the girls have his mouth! such a cute little mouth
i love this pic! it's a little caleb...but it's elishah
Elishah

Elishah.....

Noah and Isaiah, you really honestly can't even tell them apart....ill post those pics next time.

13 comments:

Amber said...

That is so cool how your kids all look alike. I love all the pictures - Caleb's little pudgey arms are so cute in that bathtub pic ;)

jenn with two n's said...

All your kids are beautiful. I didn't know Joe as a child but they definitely remind me of you too! I always thought you were (are) such a beautiful girl.

Nin said...

don't you mean you can't tell noah and faith apart?
yeah....you guys make some pretty good lookin kids! : )

Jenny said...

The first picture you posted I thought was of Caleb. There is a strong resemblance with each of your children. Thanks for sharing!

Crystal said...

Great pictures....they are all so cute!

Trail Rider said...

yeah, i did, faith and noah....thanks nin

Laurie said...

It's so neat the different or similar looks of kids hey! :) I kind of think mine all have a tiny bit of similarities, but all have their very own look :)

Your kids are soooo cute!

I have some news on my blog! :) Check it out sometime K!

Take Care!

Crystal said...

Hey Girl...I nominated you for an award...check out the link
http://candlebabe299.blogspot.com/2007/04/ive-been-nominated.html
Blessings

Trev and Rebekah said...

I feel your heart as you greive your son. That is some story about the van too.
He will always remain in your hearts forever.

Kim Funk said...

Very Cute pictures!!

Cassandra said...

Awww... that is adorable! God Bless you and your new addition!

Nin said...

ok man.....

Kell Rees said...

Your children do look so identical! They are both so cute.

My name is Kelley and i just started blogging this month and would like to invite you to check out my blogs anytime. I hope to hear from you!