Wednesday, October 10, 2007

My God is AWESOME.

God....

He is the potter

We are the clay

Some people aren't comfortable with being shaped, pounded, remolded at best, let alone thrown into the fire to bake!
That would be me.

But I find peace in the process because I know my Father. He is love

When you are pushed to uncomfortable limits, you grow, you learn, you are stretched and you are humbled...

I am thankful for the bitter/sweetness of God loving us to new levels, new heights, newness

I am singing in my soul again.
My soul sings of hope. Jesus-THE HOPE OF GLORY- living in me

Hope does not disappoint
Even tho life can wear you down, stir doubt, and plant worry....
I choose to trust, obey and sing
God is into renewing
rebuilding
repaving
rebirth
returning
reassuring
and remembering His promises He has made

He is Redeemer

God give me the grace to REcieve all your gifts. Everything has come from you. May you shine through me in seasons of cloud and darkness.

4 comments:

Crystal said...

Amen & Amen girl! Such a great post!
I have a CD for you, whenever you want to meet let me know!
Love you

Janelle said...

needed this today Sarah. thanks.

Tanya said...

What awesome words of truth and comfort...I struggle with being the clay and allowing him to mold me to what He wants me to be...life is a struggle these days and these words were what I needed to hear...thankyou.

Unknown said...

Oh Sarah, What a beautiful post about the moon!!! I'm awestruck by the ones following it as well, renewed every morning, the devil can't stand to see us one our knees. Thanks.