Saturday, January 19, 2008

i'm still here

thanks nin, for speaking so clearly. Just exactly what I wanted to say!.....;) (in my comment box, she was so kind as to speak on my behalf....in her own words, that did not match mine AT ALL!!!!)

Just so happens that my hubby's blog and mine are on the same password, and he has a CRAZY password!
I haven't been able to log on!

Taking a blogger break has been nice tho.
On the contrary of what nin says I'm doing....school is busy and our life group is keeping us on our toes.

Not much else to say, then "i'm back"
i think that's the longest i've gone without posting!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Sarah!
You know I am always watching for you to post something new! I love reading what you write!
Blessings

Jenny said...

Welcome back!! A blog sabbatical is always nice!!