Thursday, May 28, 2009

I am a total geek

k, this post is not so you can call me a geek all the more, but I do want to share my geekiness with you...... :P (nin....I'm talking to you)

last night I watched x-weighted, my favorite show with my fav personal trainer Mr. Paul Plakas. He challenged this girl to an indoor mini triathlon.
He said that a healthy and fit person should be able to this triathlon in less than 45 minutes.
1. 1.5 mile(not km) run
2. 2500 meter row
3. 150 calorie burn on the bike.

So like the geek that I am, I grabbed Joe's cell phone to enter in the numbers so I won't forget them.
Joe: Who are you calling?
me (sheepishly): I'm writing down this trialthon
Joe: Why.......? Are you going to do this?
Me: (laughing all like a geek.....but yet super excited to try this out) ......yes......

So this morning......
Joe: how was your sleep?
me: Long and hard
Joe: why did you have heartburn again?
m
e: no, I spent all night dreaming of doing the indoor triathlon!!
Joe (laughing at me): You must be EXHAUSTED!

15 comments:

Nin said...

lol..... you are such a geeky savage psycho.
Well at least you're dreaming of things OTHER than Mr. Paul Plakas. Although, he was probably there......wasn't he?
Was he?.....
Wasn't he?
Fuzzy Wuzzy was a bear. Fuzzy Wuzzy had no hair.
Fuzzy Wuzzy wasn't very fuzzy......
Was he?

There. I've officially shared in your geekiness. Now to get back to being normal and non-geeky.

Carebear said...

of course he was there!
but don't think that you can come in and out of geek world, your either in or your out....
and we all know you're IN....

besides, your just as excited to go to Edmonton as me to his gym....

Carebear said...

and another thing....

me: what are you doing tonight
you: playing guitar hero with my daughter....

me (in my head): If you even let her have a turn

So we are both geeks

Nin said...

for your information, we have TWOOOOO guitars!
and another thing......
would you tell Picaso to sell one of his guitars?

Trev and Rebekah said...

so were you exhausted! :0) Glad you were able to have some laughs today

Anonymous said...

Your struggles also encourage me to work off the extra weight I have been hauling around. I am also a geek. I have a dance pad hooked up to my computer and I play Dance Dance Revolution (Like Guitar Hero but with foot buttons instead of finger buttons.) and I work out for 1 hr a night or so. Basically I go till my handy-Dandy geek watch tells me that I burned 1300 cal. :D

Carebear said...

Andrew! Thats awesome! I 've always wanted to be good at DDR! But I suck. I've been people go hard on that. That is quite the workout!

Nin said...

Oops that was me NIN
Crap, I should've seized that opportunity to be you.
Hi I'm Sarah and I claw my face off at night when bugs eat me.
Just not the same without your name beside it.

andrew + camille said...

You. Are. So. HILAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i think you guys should go to Etown SOON so that your poor sister can stop being harassed!!!

Carebear said...

exuse me nin...are you so obsessed with me that you have to live in my comment box and pretend to be me?

well, hope you enjoyed your 15 seconds of fame :P

and andrew, 1300 cals holy crappy!

Nin said...

More like, "it's not my fault that you're like, in love with me!"
*screeeeech*
Oh no she didn't!

and don't you have a house to clean so that people will think highly of you?

Carebear said...

LOLOL....

i have to admit, very good comeback....

....best sisters?......

Carebear said...

Why are you eating a Kalteen bar?

I'm starving.
Man, I hate those things. Coach Carr makes us eat those when we want to move up a weight class. What?
They make you gain weight like crazy.
Motherf
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

Summer said...

That is funny!!!

Anonymous said...

Aww well dreaming of running can be just as difficult as running it. ( So I have heard) Thats so funny tho made me laugh.

Peace
Ranya