Saturday, May 23, 2009

what's the waldherr's been doing?

Right now, Joe and Isaiah are out buying a bike. This year, we have gotten all new bikes. When they get home, we are off to bike the bridges as a family.

with the two younglings in the trailer, and the older two biking along with us....looking forward to it

Shannon and Doug finished building our shed last week. Joe and I painted it together last weekend. Joe's been putting up shelves in our spacious 10x14 little house!

organizing the laundry room, going through every box....found my old yellowed "wedding dress".....can't wait to get a NEW ONE!

our lawn is still brown, and for those of you that know me, would know that's a BIG THING! My lawn is always the first to be green! Goes to show you where my priorites are.

did another 9km run yesterday. pretty sore today. ran around the confedo ghetto. maybe I'll be running my first marathon BEFORE I'm 40! My dad says that I'll be doing a half marathon within the year....we'll see....

picking out our new kitchen! we are getting new dishwasher, new countertops, new lino, new sink, new faucet, and painting our doors! whoot whoot!

3 comments:

Nin said...

sweetness.
I agree with dad!

Trev and Rebekah said...

Hey, it was nice to hang out on Monday. If you get around to uploading your pics can I please get a copy of the one of you, me and your sis?

Fear is a mirage said...

Hey hope you are well.