Friday, May 15, 2009

The sun is shining for me today

I am thankful right now. For my friends and family.
Joe, you are exactly the man I need....I love you

Nin, what can I say, my sis that knows me so well. I love our relationship....with boundries! It's freeing and such a blessing to be tied together properly. Thank you for being there to just laugh with me. You are a joy. I love how we can laugh at the most ridiculous things this life throws at us and we can laugh at ourselves and others!!

Morgan, my faithful friend. You are never afraid to speak your mind. I love how you have so much wisdom to share with me. I love how you pour into me without hesitation...God bless you and re-fill you up when you need it!

Llo, who shared the most painful moment of my life. Who knows me and still loves me

My kids who have so much grace and forgiveness for me in this time. God love on them in ways I can't

My spiritual mothers who faithfully pray for me. You know who you are!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Crystal, who walks with me through the pain. who asks who I am and doesn't give up on me, even tho I can disappear into a black cloud for weeks. Thank you for being persistant.

Tanya. Someone that obviously has the spirit of God on her life. She pours from a place that only God can fill. Thank you for everything!!

Holly. Someone who knows me so well. Sometimes better than myself! She is loyal beyond loyal. I know she'll always always be there for me. LOVE YOU

Laurie. Who has been sharing with me my food journey, keeping me on track and inspiring me to keep going! Who prays for me and listens...

I know there are so many others in my life that bless me beyond what I could have asked. Lynn, Steph, my dad, mom, my mother inlaw, sis in law, olga, shannon, rachel, kevin, terry....

Thank you God for all the support!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww, I am glad that I am able to encourage you sometimes! You are growing to be one of the most beautiful women I know!
Love you!

Morgan said...

I love you too. GIving to you never leaves me empty.

Morgan

Trev and Rebekah said...

I am so glad you feel loved and well supported.

Nin said...

You're my best sister.
You're a huge support in my life too. I love that I can call you up and say anything, and you still love me. I love that whatever I say, you're probably thinking it and feeling it too. I love that we're so close, I don't know what I would do without you. Seriously.
*hugs*
I had SOOOOOO much fun with you, dancing up a storm on a pedestal.

andrew + camille said...

Ok, isn't it funny - when you start to thank people, you don't know where to stop?!?!?! ha ha!!!

SOOOOO glad you're feeling good!!