Wednesday, October 20, 2010

point form

-I found out yesterday that people line up in the hallway before my class to make sure they get a bosu (there's only 13) :D

-When I walked into my class 15 mintues before class to set up, the room was PACKED full of ladies ready to go! What a nice way to go to work!

-But since there's only 13 BOSU's, I had to turn 4 people away, including Jonah's step mom who comes regularly :(

-I feel like I'm making a difference in people's lives

-I'm happy with the way our home is running, trying to improve schedules and disciplines

-I'm reading "life without ED" again, a book about overcoming your eating disorder

-Not necessarily happy with our budget :( :S

-proud of my hubby in everything he does. He is the man I dreamed of having as a girl

-proud of my mom for quitting smoking!!! day 5 for her today

-proud of noah and isaiah for consistently cleaning their rooms and keeping them neat and tidy

-NOT proud of faith and elishah, since their rooms continue to be a DISASTER area!

-Still waiting to see if my kitchen will magically be sanded, primed and painted, but it's not happening.

-I LOVE opening my new FRONT window!!! Complete with huge bill :( but worth it :)

-Still checking my kids for lice every 3-5 days.

-My new favorite song is pink! raise your glass (cause I'm a dirty little freak!)

-Missing my best friend since she's back at work now and I can't talk to her whenever I want for as long as I want :(

1 comment:

Morgan said...

my point form -

-my clients are still crazy but I love them.
-I wish I didn't feel guilty for loving my job.
-I miss talking to my bestie for as long as I want when I want.
-Pink rocks, and her song is constantly in my head too.
-I have major Micabella envy even though I really don't need more colors.
-I wish being a good friend wasn't so hard sometimes.