Monday, May 29, 2006

something old, something new

here are a few pics that Joe got put on to disk when we were first together, 10 years ago.


Here we are at WEM. Our first vacation.
My crazy self....sanguine of course
Pregnant with Caleb, on our first christmas
Me, 2 weeks before he was born.....now there's a house!!!!!!
Daddy sleeping with Caleb....he was so small. and now he's so BIG!
Hey dude!
Me and baby
Ninette at age 13!
Joe and I in our first Duplex. Wedge road. That couch behind us had beetles in it once!!!

Back when we could carry Caleb around! My hair was so long!
that's it for now

6 comments:

Jenny said...

Great pictures!! Glad to see some of your earlier years!

Crystal said...

Wow, I didn't think you could look any younger than you do........but you look like a baby in these pictures.....so good to see some of the younger years.
Thanks for sharing
Blessings

Nin said...

Caleb's so cute....
I was wondering if you could find another pic of me, I'm not quite I looked retarded enough. (nice eyebrows)
You should grow your hair out like that again, it would look so different on you now, with your face looking so different.

BayouMaMa said...

Loved your pics! My son wanted to know who you are and what you and your hubby were standing in...a big fish or a pelican? His name being Jonah...well, you can see why this concerns him. LOL!

andrew + camille said...

thank you!! it's so good to see where you guys have come from!!

Has Joe shrunk?????? he is like towering over you in that one pic....heee hee!

you are soo cute...

and nin...wow does she ever look like your mom in that 13 yr old pic!!! soooo little!

Trail Rider said...

It's a whale at the West edmonton mall. Everyone takes pictures from that whale when they go there. So yes, You could say that we were in the mouth of a whale!
Hello Jonah! My name is Sarah. My neice's name is Jonah too! She's a girl....kinda weird heh? If you go to nin's blog you will find her there.
I pray that you go to ninevah some day and save a whole city!!!!!!!
Have a good day!