Saturday, August 12, 2006

3 things....

3 Things that scare me:
1. Getting cancer.
2. Not raising my kids to be responsible, selfless, productive, God fearing worshippers.
3. Being somewhere really high up with no railings

3 People who make me laugh:
1. My sister who I can do "instant replays" with
2. My kids, who do and say the craziest things sometimes, like when Noah said, "mom, i'm a big helper! I help you eat ALL the food!"
3. Anyone who gets hurt and it looks super funny

3 Things I Love:
1. Hot and spicy food...anything that burns my tongue off.
2. Joe having the day off and spending time just walking, or going to the mall, hanging out together
3. Getting out with my friends, usually spending it in the saskatoon asian resturant, eating deep fried vietnamese rolls dipped in super spicy hot sauce (I must be craving this or something!!)
4. And of course I LOVE being pregnant!

3 Things I Hate:
1. I hate when my house is super messy and I don't know where to start
2. Feeling really hot or really cold
3. people who aren't honest

3 Things I don't Understand:
1. Most history, higher level math, higher level science....well, pretty much anything past grade 8, I probably don't understand it!
2. Where malaysia is, I just know it's far
3. How we can get so self focused and foget about our purpose so easily

3 Things on my Floor:
Only 3!...
1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9... Clothes, toys, a bowl and spoon, spilled baby powder, pony tails, a winter boot, a suitcase, books, a christmas wreath, a make up pencil, a popcorn seed, a safety pin....nufff said....

3 Things I'm doing right now:
1. Listening to my darling children play so nicely together (they are playing "farm")
2. drinking my coffee, so that I can be kick started into today
3. hoping that Faith actually fell asleep

3 Things I want to do before I die:
1. Go on a rollercoaster tour around the world, riding the world's craziest most daring most scariest rollercoasters!
2. Travel to nature's most beautiful breath taking places with Joe and be all in love
3. Be a cross country runner and do the splits

3 Things I can do:
1. I can clean a super dirty big huge basement in 15 minutes flat!
2. I can multi task a ton of things in my home with many kids, chores, phonecalls...etc..
3. can love my kids more than anyone else in this world! (other than God)

3 Ways to describe my personality:
Sanguine through and through
1. Energized by people
2. Discouraged when disorganized
3. Love to be in the lime light

3 Things I Think you should listen to:
1. The holy spirit that lives in you, the only source of truth and life and will tell you the heart of God for you
2. My sister's cd
3. to a baby laugh especailly faith!

3 Things I Don't think you should listen to:
1. Those voices around you that tell you you're no good, not good enough and that you're never going to make it
2. Any kind of heavy, hard, metal which has many gross messages that go against God's will and way or bad rap that swears and talks about rape, racism, woman discrimination, sex, drugs...
3. Gossip, slander, foul talk....we need to learn to just say, "please, I don't want to hear that, can we talk about something else, more uplifting"

3 Favorite Foods:
1. HOT SPICY, onions, peppers, garlic anything to enhance flavour
2. Mc donalds big macs (blush)
3. bean burritos from taco time

3 Beverages I drink regularly:
1. Caffiene drinks (tea, coffee, diet coke...)
2. milk
3. crystal light

3 Shows I watch:
1. Borrowed the dvd set of "24" with keifer sutherland....oh my gosh...good show!
2. I like to watch AFV (America's funniest home videos)and watch people get hurt like fall off trampolines, trip on things....
3. worship videos as I clean (hillsongs mostly)


Join in if you have the time! it was fun!

7 comments:

Jenny said...

Great list. I laughed at the "pony tails" on the floor. For a moment I had a vision of a child's pony tail that was cut off and left lying on the floor!! Okay...then I realized you meant the elastics.
Boy I'm longwinded!!!
Thanks for sharing!!!

Nin said...

Lol to your instant replays, movie quotes too, we were on the ball last night with titanic.
Agree with the people getting hurt.....especially when it's you breaking your knee, or me walking into a bush.
Hot and spicy foods, burn more than just your tongue!
You stole my molaysia line, it's copywrited.
Am with you on the floor thing, my place looks about the same these days.
Yes you are the queen of multi-tasking. Good on you.
I commented on your last post finally. Blessings.

Janelle said...

very good!!! i love learning new things!!!
i'd LOVE to hear your sis's CD sometime!!!!!!!
and i also love Hillsong DVD's...

Tanya said...

What is it about laughing at people when they get hurt in stupid ways...even if it is serious...I have that problem too!!

And Taco Time...man I miss that place...most people out here haven't even heard of it...I want a crisp meat burrito and some mexi fries delux!!!

Thanks for sharing...I enjoyed it.

Princess Warrior said...

Thanks for your posts. I just love reading what Holy Spirit is doing in your life. You are super special and I am so glad that you aren't like anyone else.

Crystal said...

I love your list.....I am so glad you are my friend.....you make my life so interesting!

Anonymous said...

ahh yes you have the right person. but some reason my blog "jesus lives" got messed up so i had to delete it and i haven't reposted it yet..=/ oh well..God bless!