Monday, August 21, 2006

bragging on joe again

super quick, before I nod off to sleep in front of this screen, I just wanted to say how happy I am with the hubby God gave me.
He doesn't point out my faults, like I do to him. He has true faith in the God that lives in me that I'm going to fulfill my purposes and callings. He doesn't doubt me. He trusts me, loves me and takes care of me. He works hard at providing for us, leading us and playing with us.
Tonight, he went off to work for the evening and came home to help me finish my work. With a sincere heart of servanthood, he helped me plug away at a job that I've been avoiding for weeks now. The hall closet...(aarrrgghhh, puke, barff...) I've been wanting to reorganize it before our homeschool starts, but dreading going through all the puzzles, the paints, the endless markers, playdoh tubs.....
As I type and blink lots here, Joe is upstairs, finishing the job that I just couldn't look at anymore. He will come to bed, kiss me goodnight and he never forgets to say I love you beofre we fall asleep.

I am so thankful for him. These days, there hasn't been a day that goes by that I am not amazed at his heart, his attitude, his love for me and the kids. He gave me the cheque book today and said, "we are now going to mark in the back of this book when and how much..."
I gave him a funny look and with humor, I sarcasticly nodded. He's really a totally different person than when we met 11 years ago.
Well, goodnight. My sis moves in 2 sleeps!!!!!!!!! soon to be 1 sleep, right next to me!!!!!

5 comments:

Nin said...

weeee!!!!!!!!!!

I too have been feeling the same way about my hubby. You've inspired me to post a brag about him as well.

Jenny said...

I just commented on Janelle's blog about some reasons why I love my husband (the list is endless!)
Aren't we lucky to have great marriages that are real! I've been around some couples that you know are lacking something and are faking their way thru life. This is sad,but instead of judging these people I always focus the attention on what a great man I'm married to!
Sounds like yours is very well a perfect match for you!!

Trail Rider said...

signing in

Trail Rider said...

I paid her to post that by the way.

Anonymous said...

Hmmmmmmm... thinking I need to go brag about my hubby now too!