Sunday, August 27, 2006

WE HAVE A ROOM


Just so that everyone is all clear. When we got pregnant with Faith, Joe and I decided to move our bed and dresser downstairs to an unfinished basement, while our kids had the nicely finished rooms upstairs. So for the past 2 years, Joe and I have been sleeping in our "room" with our bed in the corner of an unfinished basement with no door, no walls, and spiders in the fall.

Last night, I was getting up for my usual pregnany bathroom break and turned on the light. On my pillow was a HUGE spider crawling right where my head was resting!!!! HELLO!!! (This spider here is the breed that I found on my pillow.)
Like I'm sleeping there ever again. I woke up my hubby and said, "THERE WAS A SPIDER RIGHT ON MY PILLOW!"
He didn't believe me....again
Just like the time I felt something between my legs and pulled a beattle from under the covers!
Just like the time there was an ant crawling up my leg under the covers.....He didn't believe me.
Well, this time, I had the evidence! "LOOK>>>>>IT"S RIGHT THERE!!"
He leaned over, skeptical and saw the big guy crawl towards the night table.
Needless to say, he also came upstairs to sleep....
Today, he moved our whole room into Noah's room. Noah into Isaiah's room and Faith at the moment has no room.....Might as well prepare for the reno's now....then later.
I know God is faithful and will take care of each one of us. Even tho, I'm alttle panicked with the order of our home shaken up a bit, I know that I can trust God to give each of us what we need in this transition. Noah and Isaiah are just thrilled that they can have a "sleepover" EVERY SINGLE NIGHT!
Faith will sleep between Caleb's room and in our room. She will be put to bed in either room, depending on the circumstances. She's a good girl and will adjust to where ever we tell her to go to sleep, so that's a blessing.
THat's a little update for you for now

4 comments:

Nin said...

we found one of those very same spiders in our bathroom today. the hubby was even a little freaked out to kill it for us.....can't imagine finding a ton of em right by your bed.....
that man of yours....why didn't he believe you? have you cried wolf before?

Crystal said...

I hate spiders too.........it's just freeky that you found it right on your pillow....yuck...
I hope you have recovered....and shame on Joe for not believing you ... LOL!
Blessings

Trail Rider said...

Are you talking about the time I screamed like a tea kettle in my sleep in the middle of the night and gave Joe a heart attack? then yes, i guess I have cried wolf.....

BayouMaMa said...

AGH!!!!!!!

That is the creepiest spider!

I would have freaked...I mean FrEaKeD!!!

LOL!