Friday, August 17, 2007

super fun people!!!! super fun....


2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
an hour ago....
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
I actually do!
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
cajun chicken breast
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
many
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
I would.....I love to laugh, yes I love to play, that's me with toopy and benoo
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?
yeah (hang head) My mom used to talk sarcasticly with us as kids and I hate it when I do it to my kids "I'm not a horse!" (mom voice)
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
who would honestly care if I still had my tonsils? so i'm not going to tell you!
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
I thought I would say yes, but I think it's a sing of aging....I think not.....sigh
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
cinnamon toast crunch, fruit loops, and shreddies
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
I do! I have brand new REAL "running shoes" now. I want to take good care of them!
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
today, I don't feel strong. But the voice of truth tells me I am....
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
hmmmm, the winner out of 20 different flavors would be......pecan blizzard!!!
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
The way they hold themselves. If they are confident or shy, or trying to get attention.
15. RED OR PINK?
I am a pink girl
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
my forgetfulness...I let people down too often because I forget
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
Caleb
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU?
It's fun and I wouldn't mind reading what others would fill in.
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
Jeans and socks
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
a yummy delicious juicy fuji apple and sipping on water with a hint of real lime juice
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
Noah in the back ground asking me repeatidly to use the computer to play battle for middle earth.....
22. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
ALL OF THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
First and foremost, when Elishah's toes get all sweaty from being in her sleeper!!
My new coconut shampoo, breast milk and coffee in the morning
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
Lloanne, we prayed together. I LOVE praying on the phone
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
I STOLE it from a stupid daikini while he was taking a pee pee!! (Willow quote)
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
So you think you can dance, america's got talent and america's funniest home videos...are those sports?
27. HAIR COLOR?
Other than me going bald from having a baby, It's just boring dirty blonde...nin, if you want to dye my hair sometime, let's do it!
28. EYE COLOR?
gray, green blue.....somewhere in there
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
Someday I am going to try contacts to change my eye color
30. FAVORITE FOOD?
It keeps changing!! What am I suppose to do??? (labyrinth quote)
but seriously, It does keep changing. I really am enjoying this new way of eating and really have been not craving as much junk....which is super awesome! I really feel like the food addiction is slowly over many years being healed!
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
happy happy joy joy joy (ren and stimpy quote)
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
parts of emperor's new grove....BOOM BABY!
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
black....but who cares?
34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
i love how we have both then we appreciate each one all the more! I try not to wish it was the opposite season when we're in it and just enjoy the heat/cold.
35. HUGS OR KISSES?
hugs for sure, I'm sure Joe would prefer me to like kisses more
36. FAVORITE DESSERT?
Oh, my gosh, I never use to like sweets, but now it's a pecan cluster blizzard which I'm definitly having on my free day!!!!!!(large!) haven't I already mentioned this blizzard once ?? Obsess much!! (Ace ventura quote)
37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
Hopefully many will do this it's pretty fun!
38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
People who are poopers
39. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING NOW?
Body for life, intercessory prayer, the book of 1st kings and no greater joy volume 3
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
don't have a mouse pad
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT?
america's funniest home videos and laughed my butt off watching people wipe out on water skis!
42. FAVORITE SOUND?
my MP3 payer blaring in my ears while I run, worship music, and listening to my baby girl swallow breast milk
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
neither....pink floyd all the way!!
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
prince george BC for a tae kwon do tournament which I won gold for both sparring and patterns!
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
is juggling 4 kids and a hubby a special talent?
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
Winnipeg!

Go for it!~ comment on mine then go do it yourself! I'll see you in your comment box!

4 comments:

andrew + camille said...

haha i love when you do these things cuz your answers are so YOU! i can just HEAR you saying them... but my fave one was :

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
Noah in the back ground asking me repeatidly to use the computer to play battle for middle earth.....HAHAHAHA

andrew + camille said...

ps i still would really love to get together with you guys!! i'm sorry it didn't work out this past wknd!

Nin said...

#43: good answer....now you've made it a very close call.
#45: yes that is a talent and you win a special prize.
#14: riiiiiiiiiight.....(Kronk)

and are you calling me a stupid diakini?

w-iiiiii-low, you iiii-diot.

-Me- said...

Hey girl!!! Great answers, I'm gonna do this too, but probably not until tomorrow..it is now 11:20, and Noah is STILL awake...*sigh*