Thursday, December 13, 2007

I'm still up and it's 12:30 am Pics....Finally!

Sometimes I stay up really late just to enjoy my house when it's quiet. Tonight Joe sold a computer which gave us some extra cash to do some more shopping. Got a babysitter, cleaned my house, came home to a clean house and kids in bed.

I lit my candles, turned on channel 419 "holiday instrumentals" (Galaxy audio listening) Comes complete with all our extras with Joe working at Shaw! I wrapped most of the presents and feeling a bit more prepared for Christmas.

I hate the pressure of buying gifts. Spending a ton of money when you don't need to. I wish it were just a time to be with family, eat turkey and hang mistletoe. Joe and I give our kids one gift each and that's it. This year they are getting two, one is their first bible! We got Noah this "super heroes of the Bible" Isaiah's is in the International Children's Version (which I'm super excited to read out loud to the kids! I am excited for me to hear it in a plainer version.

Tomorrow is our busy day, Library, story time, Piano Lessons, and Tae Kwon Do. We used to have an art class and a music class for the girls in there too! One of which I taught! (for me...that was WAY too busy!) But I did it....I made it to the end...for me it was good to see me stick out that commitment. Glad those classes are over....even tho they were a blast. Here is a picture of our little class. These are the faithful kids that came every week, I gave them each a framed picture at the end.

I should get some sleep. My kids will need a rested mom in the morning.
Noah said to me tonight when I was putting on some makeup..."mom, why do you always put on makeup? You are pretty all the time, even when you first get up and you walk around with your eyes closed....like this....(then he proceeded to demonstrate my morning face!)" Here's few pics to catch y'all up (I used that word just for your pleasure Corey!


Twinkle, twinkle little Elishah....How we wonder how your siblings could use you as a sticker board!



Our new Christmas Idol and our old one. "and the stockings were hung by the chimney with care...."



Daniel's first finger painting! And I got to be the one to do it with him!

My best friends baby and mine. they are 3 weeks apart. So adorable!





RRRRRRRRR We are smugglin diamonds!




We are the pirates who don't do anything, we just stay at home and lie around and if you ask us to do anything....we'll just tell you.....we don't do anything....


We are the sisters who have big laugh attacks, we just make fools of ourselves. And if you come out in public with us.....we'll make a fool.....out of you too!!!


HA...(evil voice) I'm Darth maul, I am on my way to finish the last of the jedi. I have sent out my prodo droids, it won't be long now....my very cool double light saber is in my back pocket.....Nah....(faith's voice) I'm just going around the block for some candy!

Ooompa Loompa....doopidee doo. I've got a head that's too big for my shoe.....oompa loompa doopadeedee....If you are a wise, you will listen to me (cause I have such a big brain...in my skull)



Faithfulness at the fun factory


The bestest picture of Daniel ever! How many pics do I have of daniel in this picture post anyway??? Hmmmm, obsess much???



Time to play outside.....then come in for hotchocolate and marshmellows. Faith made her first snow angel that day!

Paaaaaseeecohhhhhh!!!
Paaaaaseeeecohhhhhh!

(that's her cree name, and I'm singing it while I type it.) Those of you that know, I'm sure you can hear the little song in your head.

That's all folks.
Okkiee dokiee Cora lee!!

6 comments:

Amber said...

heehee, your "morninig face" - that is hilarious!! love the pics, your kids are gorgeous!

Kim Funk said...

i giggled the whole way through!!

Crystal said...

What a cute post! I loved the pictures!
I hope you are having a great week!
Are you enjoying the CD?

Trail Rider said...

I very much am! Treasure is a song that I sing in my heart through out the day. Thanks for the gift

Nin said...

I love how you and all the kids have your stockings hung by the chimney with care....
and Joe's is shoved in the corner on the floor.

Trail Rider said...

Actually, all 5 kids are on the fireplace and mine and joe's is on the floor. We've been kicked off by our offspring! Caleb's stocking will always be hung.