Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Questionare....join in if you want and do your own!

1. What kind of soap is in your bathtub right now?
Johnsons vapor bath, Lavender grins and giggles, Aussie shampoo and phisoderm.

2. Do you have any watermelon in your refrigerator?
Are you kidding? How much are those things in the winter and they are the size of an orange!

3. What would you change about your living room?
The whole thing!!! New furniture, new pictures, new paint, new windows, new blinds or curtains, I haven't decided, and way down the road, new carpet......I know I should be content with what I have...and for now, it's great with my xmas tree and candles.
.

4. Are the dishes in your dishwasher clean or dirty?

Clean

5. What is in your fridge?
Pretty much all the basics, nothin fancy, exept for some xmas cookie dough waiting to be baked, icing to decorate our gingerbread house....and...OH, I put frank's red hot (XXXhot) sauce in my favorite salad dressing! Asian sesame!

6. White or wheat bread?
Both, I wonder if you can guess who eats the white and who eat the brown???

7. What is on top of your refrigerator?
The gingerbread house we just made from scratch (ready to put on the candies!)and the blinds I took down from the kitchen window to paint it and they're still there!

8. What color or design is on your shower curtain?
Right now, it is currently red because my bathroom is currently Christmas themed! Usually it's got a ton of cool fishies on it.

9. How many plants are in your home?
I
just threw the last 2 out 2 weeks ago! I used to have like 12 or so! No time to tend to them, and to be honest, I lost my interest, which I believe someday will come back.

10. Is your bed made right now?
Never.....(blush)

11. Comet or Soft Scrub?
Soft for sure. Comet is for my mom that may have OCD

12. Is your closet organized?
Which one? Mine-yes, Hall- yes, Coats- yes, Girls-no, noah's-doesn't have a closet, elishah's-no (hers is the worst)

13. Can you describe your flashlight?
Don't have one....need one

14. Do you drink out of glass or plastic more at home?
Usually at home, I fill a plastic squirt bottle with a drop of essential oil lemon....yummy

15. Do you have iced tea made in a pitcher right now?
no....we never have juice or sugary drinks. (except, I promised Faith apple juice, because she's sick right now)

16. If you have garage, is it cluttered?
no garage, no clutter

17. Curtains or blinds?
10 year old 500 dollar blinds that do the job, but are outdated and would love to re do our living room! (did I say that already?)

18. How many pillows do you sleep with?
2 one for my head, one to hug

19. Do you sleep with any lights on at night?
i wouldn't, but I need to get up once a night for elishah, so I don't want to trip. the bathroom light stays on. My girls have colored bulbs in their rooms. Elishah has an orange bulb, noah has green and isaiah has red.

20. How often do you vacuum?
almost everyday.....only because my carpet shows everything, we have guinea pigs and 4 children.

21. Standard toothbrush or electric? standard...electric is a gimick


23. Do you have welcome mat on your front porch?
it doesn't say welcome, but we have a mat. We assume you know you're welcome, if you don't know you're welcome, then your not! HAHA

24. What is in your oven right now?
Nothin, it's 9 in the morning! But it's been busy bakin cookies, gingerbread, shortbread and christmas ornament dough!

25. Is there anything under your bed?
dust

26. Chore you hate the most?
cleaning the bathrooms!!!!!!!


28. Do you have separate room you use an an office?
It used to be caleb's room.....:(

29. How many mirrors are in your home?
4

30. Do you have any hidden emergency money around your home?
I'm not telling you that! besides, we have none...
.

31. What color are your walls?
orange, green, blue, periwinkle, yellow, olive green wine red, beige, white

32. What does your home smell like right now?
Fresh coffee french vanilla...yum, going for my second cup now

33. Favorite candle scent?
cranberry in the winter.....such an atmosphere! ( I have those glade ones where the candle melts into a pool of wax, smells so nice!)

34. What kind of pickles are in your refrigerator right now?
dill chips, and pickled beets

35. Ever been on your roof?
yes! it's my job to put up the lights and i love it everyear!!! i change our colors every year. this year is green red and white


36. Do you own a stereo?
too many! My hubby loves electronics. which hubby doesn't? mine doesn't like a single sport, but we have the top of the edge technology (as much as our wallets can handle) I love it! He wants to buy a snow blower this year!! sheesh, for those of you that know how much sidewalk we own will figure out that he just wants another "toy" LOL


37. How many TV’s do you have?
3 Blush One big !@# TV downstairs, Our old one upstairs and a little half broken one in the girls room that isn't hooked up to cable. We went as a family for 8 years NO TV! Now that Joe's with Shaw, we're all sooped up.


39. Do you have a housekeeper?
HAHAHAHA ME!!!!

40. What style do you decorate in?
???whatever mood I'm in still tying to find my style...Hopefully my sis doesn't mind, but I rely on her for style...for clothes and home.

41. Do you like solid colors in furniture or prints?
I love solid, but that is a disaster with 4 kids! We'll have to wait

42. Is there a smoke detector in your home?
yep, isn't that regulation?

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I will rob you blind sometime in January at 3pm. Now I know what I will hear, see, smell and who I will meet without a light. My enterence and escape is planned and mapped, and I know how much noise I can make. The only thing missing is the loot, and I know where it is not.

Nin said...

Here comes the worlds longest most unimportant comment, I'm going to do a commentary on every number.
#1: I love the smell of aussie, isn't the lavender the granny dunlop soap?
#2: I didn't even know there were watermelons in the winter, I don't like em so it makes no difference to me.
#3: I can relate.
#4: I can relate.
#5: hey, did you change this answer??? didn't it all used to be about cheese?
#6: My guess is, you eat white, and Joe eats brown......in a world of make-believe.......let's make this christmas last, forever.....sha-la-la-la-la, along the way.....
#7: yeah our green tape is still on our window.
#8: You and your xmas bathroom....
#9: I remember when your whole living room was full.....and the "bigger-bigger"
#10: never? ever? really?
#11: I use comet dude, don't hate.
#12: I have seen Elishah's closet....YOWzers.
#13: Is this your xmas request? to go in the same pile of poop gifts as the mixer I need?
#14: am loving the lemon, Bonnie would be so proud.
#15: Rah rah Aspartame, russia's toxic love machine.
#16: I can relate.
#17: You changed this answer too!
#18: Heaven forbid you hug your hubby, he'd probably fart.
#19: Trippy dude, trippy.
#20: Good for you.
#21: Electric is no gimmick, I love mine.
#22: Count much?
#23: You're right, you don't say welcome.... or thank you or please or excuse me or.....
#24: I assume you ate the lasagna?
#25: You vaccuum everyday and there's dust under your bed? What on earth do you do all day?
#26: I totally would've thought you would've said laundry.
#27: Count much?
#28: It's still Calebs room
#29: uh.....I don't know what to say.
#30: Are you afraid to tell because someone might try stealing your identity and take all your money?
#31: yep.
#32: thought I wasn't going to notice all the changed answers eh?
#33: yum, I want some of those.
#34: Dill chips isn't a pickle.
#35: You're crazy.
#36: Haha, yeah, just keep saying it like a mantra, I love it I love it I love it, I do! I do!.....
#37: sigh....yeah, I always said we would never get cable, wa led astray by the dark side......"3 prison pinheads, 2 baby daddies and a trainwreck called Britney!"
#38: Count much?
#39: I can relate.
#40: OOh ooh ooh ooh ooh, I wanna be like you ooh ooh, I wanna walk like you, talk like you, too ooh ooh.
#41: I like both.
#42: What a dumb question, it should be, do you have a fire extiguisher? The answer is no.

Nin said...

actually it's not that long, I've totally written longer.

Trail Rider said...

k, I'm gonna comment on all your comments....

1. Elishah always gets compliments after her lavender bath...
2. I saw them today and they were 7.89 for ONE! Can we say "suckers"
5. Man, you are SO obsessed with me! that you memorize all my blogs even if they're only up for a couple of minutes!
6. Chuckle, yes, definitly not real!
7. Sigh, (mind thinking of all we need to paint still)
8. Hey, you dig it, too bad yours is bright orange and you can't change it to xmas!
9. LOL LOL to the bigger bigger, thanks for reminding me of that! Halarious! I was border line jungle! AHHHH and mom kept buying me plants...
10. Well, I could count on one hand since we got the new bedset in the fall.
11. I don't hate, just stay away from OCD
12. Blush, sigh (mind thinking of all THAT work now....)
13. YEs, it's my hint to you to buy me a flash light....But knowing you, you'd probably buy one at some thrift store that blinks on and off cause it's so old. so don't bother
14. Yes, she checked in with me and how much I'm using my oils and I was proud to tell her that my kids have been bathing in lavender, being put to bed with eucalyptus and drinking lemon to clean their throats. Member noah's teatree baths?
15. Are you still drinking crystal *ee light?
17. Man, you and doing everything by the book!
18. I rest my case!
19. It's pretty cool
20. Do I sense some SARCASM?
21. Gimmick
22. sheesh get over it, it was a dumb question.
23. Hey, take that back! I have been doing swell...swell...did I say swell....(annie)
24. No, it's still in there, we just bake cookies and so on with it on the top rack.
25. what one earth do YOU do all day taking all this time to comment on ALL my questions!
26. Really, I'm a pro at laundry. I got that one. But the stupid bathrooms! Why do I hate them so!
28. It is...always will be
29. for once in your life your are lost for words! EVERYONE TAKE NOTE NIN HAS NOTHING TO SAY!
30. I've been thinking about going private
33. very very yummy candles. go for it!
34. not potato chips! It asked what kind of pickles...and I SAID dill chips, you know those round cut crinkled pickles they serve at cheap restaurants? sheesh, give me some credit!
35. crazy is as crazy does
36. You saw through that one heh?
37. "they're here!" Mike Meyers and a mask.....
38. DOn't, just like your taste. your head proabbly looks like daniels head in that fat mirror.

that's it....I'm going to bed!

Nin said...

lol, that was fun....
and a big waste of time.
But fun none the less.

Trail Rider said...

spoken like a true sanguine....
for a the part of you that still is...