Saturday, December 15, 2007

Sick kids and laundry

Don't forget to catch up on pics on my last post! There's some good ones....

Well, a different flu has suddenly hit our home again....this has been my last 24 hours...

5am: Changing Elishah's bedding from a bottle leaking all over her and the crib

6am: Changing Faith's bedding and washing a pillow because she threw up all over

8am: Changing Faith out of her Pj's that were covered in runny poop all up her back

9am: Scrubbing our new carpet, because Faith puked all over our basement stairs

10am: Washing our brand new brown comforter because Faith went diareaha all over it

10:30am Cleaning up 2 cups of spilled coffee, courtesy of Elishah's busy cruisin

11:30am Washing another pair of poopy pj's
Do I dare go on?


I has mount washmore in my laundry room that I need to conquer
I have our Lifegroup Christmas potluck that I need to prepare for
I have my niece's birthday tomorrow
And I'm still not done my Christmas shopping and baking!

If you have a burden, Please, I covet your prayers for us. Pray for complete healing and revelation. That God would show us anything that we need to do. Last year IM NOT KIDDING OR EXAGGERATING> (nin could testify) Our home was sick for 3 months straight!!! 12 weeks of fevers, flus and coughs. I have been wounded and have become intimitated of sickness even tho the word says that Christ is our healer. I have my doubts. (God forgive my unbelief!)

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Will do, my dear, You will find yourself pritty privelaged to be washing the feet of Jesus, cause what you do for others you are doing for Him. Much Love Nel

Trev and Rebekah said...

Wow, I do hope things only get better and that you don't have a repeat of last year!

Christy said...

We just got over about two months of sickness ourselves...thrush, chicken pox, pink eye, puke, diareah, fevers, ear infections, almost phenomia...it was awful and I really started to get despressed about it. I know what you are going through...I hope it all passes and that Mommy gets a rest!!!! Praying for you!!!

Christy said...

I had thought about going private but never did. But I never had my blog linked on my profile for awhile...I couldn't figure out how to do it. But it's there now! That might be why you thought I went private. Thanks for the comment and still praying for you!

Anonymous said...

May you find life and health in abundance as you celebrate the life of your Lord and to see that which is not come into existence by the proclamations of what he has promised you. Fear not for I am with you. Fear not for I am your God I will uphold you with my righteous right-hand, my ways are higher than your ways, but I am refining you this day for the ministry I have for you tomorrow, nit a far ways down the road, but for tomorrow. Bless you daughter as you seek my face and hear my word spoken to you on CD. Seek me, seek me with all you have even if it is very little.

a meesenger and princess of the Most High

Anonymous said...

I know how frustrating it is when sickness hits your home! You are in my thoughts and prayers! Love you!

Trail Rider said...

nelda, do you have a blog? I appreciate you. I am thankful for your encouragement and care and concern. I saw you commented on my sis's blog. Where are you from? you seem like an angel sent to just build up.....

Nin said...

yes, I can definately testify to last year....that sucked, hardcore.
Hope your family gets better SOON! that you and Joe DON'T get sick, and that we can hang out and all be normal again.
Well, I guess us all being normal is wishful thinking, but t'is the season.

Tanya said...

Your poor family! Sending up prayers right now!!

Wishing you all the best for this time of year and speedy recoveries for everyone who is sick!!

Unknown said...

Hi, Well,I'm from Manitob, your neighdore. I do have a blog, just type "butterflyhouse Nelda" into Google. I am so enjoying you 'normal' folks blogs, right down to your family arguments. They have a lightheartedness that makes me green, I have a tendency to take things way too seriously.
Many blessings

Jenny said...

Hey girl, hope and pray all is feeling better these days!!
Merry Christmas to you and yours!
May God Bless you all!!
Big Hugs!!