Wednesday, September 07, 2005

God, my business man!

Day 2 in our homeschool. It's going good. I'm going to be so busy this year! Glad to know that God is in the business of giving us His grace so we have all we need to do what He wants us to. Faith is such a go getter, climbing stairs, crawling everywhere....and fast!.....She's no longer interested in toys, just where she can go and how's the fastest way to get there. Playpens are boring, jolly jumpers are slow moving and napping is just cruel man!
Trying to keep my home well rounded and balanced. From spirituality to phys ed. From cooking tips to math manipulatives. I have about 5000 drawers in my home now....(exaggeration) so that makes things sooooo much easier. It's all there right at my fingertips.
I'm just babbling....thinking that it's been a week since i've blogged last. There are alot of things below this surface talk that's happening right now, but not the timing to share as of yet. AND NO I"M NOT PREGNANT! I had a dream I was AAAAHHHHH God I hope that's not prophetic!
Well, gotta go make my lawn greener, so that I'll have to cut it more and so on.....
My food journey has over all been going well. Yesterday and today, had another slip.....:( It's so dumb. I don't know why I have it in my brain that I can't ever make a mistake! I have this stupid idea that weight loss won't happen if the track record isn't perfect.....anyway, glad God is in the business of renewing my mind, cause I need a brain transplant...
Going to Tae kwon do tonight with my son....that'll be fun. I was really good at one point in my life. 2 belts away from black but had to quit for money reasons. Glad God is in the business of redeeming and giving back what the locusts have eaten!

2 comments:

Nin said...

Good post! Thank you for sharing, although, i knew most of that already anyway..... I guess what I mean is it was all worded very well, kept me interested....
Cool truth about how God gives back what the locusts have eaten. He's done so much of that in my life already! And what a blessing it is!!
Those word verifications are hard for me, I have to look back at the keyboard after every letter because I don't type "correctly" with all my fingers.

Princess Warrior said...

Hello Carebear,
keep on trucking and you will overcome that nasty food battle. You are my blessing.