Saturday, February 18, 2006

Guess who came over today?

So, I did get a chance to go to Superstore today and went through Crystal's lane!
So as I'm going through her lane, she says to me, "hey , I'm off in 15 minutes, wanna hang out??" So she got to come over to my house and meet all my family and I was so priveldged to meet her. She is soooo beautiful! Oh my goodness! We are going to get together again soon. Isn't that the coolest how God puts us together!?
Tanya phoned me too the other day and blessed my socks off! All the way from BC and she called me! I really wonder what God has up his sleeve for all these divine appointments~

Can't wait to meet the rest of you. We've all been connected for a reason and maybe the reason will unfold sooner than we think!
STay in touch yall!
Love you lots,
Sarah

3 comments:

Crystal said...

Man you are fast.....I thought I would be able to get my post in before you.........and you beat me...I sure enjoyed meeting you today! Can hardly wait to meet again........Maybe even one of these day's real soon!

Janelle said...

i got to meet Crystal today too! someday i hope to meet you! i heard a rumor that we live super close to each other - see what happens!!

Janelle said...

hey sarah! did you get my e-mail?