Saturday, February 25, 2006

My God

What do I say....

I think to when God met me.
In my little room in drug rehab.
Sitting on my bed crying. nowhere to turn.
He met me through a small bible in Psalm 121. His love FLOODED into my soul. It opened up a whole new world I never knew. A world of hope, peace, forgiveness and joy.



What if I were deaf and blind, what if I were mute
what if I could play the music, couldn't sing the tune
I guess I'd sit beside the palace gates
Hear the rumble of the church brigade
and have only my love to offer You.....


These lyrics go through my head all day for many days now....

God's uncondtional love is unmeasureable.
It's invaluable
It's unfathomable
It's overwhelming
It's my source of life

To live a life of worship is my only response to all that He is

Those are my thoughts today!!

2 comments:

Crystal said...

It really is amazing how God calls us from our lowest point and brings us this amazing love that only He can give us.........
Love ya girl!

Trail Rider said...

wet socks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOLOLOLOLO
rolling on the floor laughing my head off!

since we had kids so young....
we'll be great great grandparents by then!

We'll be touring the world by then.
We'll hit all the famous delictiable icecream shops all over the world
LOLOLOL