Monday, March 06, 2006

Joe's day off

We've had a great day.

First we all layed around in bed together. Then Joe made french toast. THe kids ate 12 pieces! I can't imagine when they are teens, and I thought we were broke now! We dropped off baby faither at Joe's sister's so that we could all go tobaggaining. Joe and I went down together and he landed on me.....figures....

Now he's going to work for the evening and I am going to go on my cross trainer, do my pilates. Plan some school work, and vacuum my house.

God is good.

7 comments:

Chelsea said...

awww...sound fun, but I wish I coulda gone tobogganing...hopefully we will before the snow is gone. Don't turn into too much of an exercise freak...I'm slacking today!

Nin said...

How many ADD kids does it take to change a light bulb?



















Let's go ride a bike.....

Janelle said...

i'm glad you got to have a relaxing day with your family! that's awesome! i think we all need more of those!

Crystal said...

sounds like a fun day......the sunshine was great wasn't it?
Blessings

Trail Rider said...

how many?


by the way.....I didn't excersise, didn't do pilates and didn't plan my school.....just so that you all know....I slacked too!

"We all have good intentions"
Tomorrow, His mercies are new every morning....

Lani - the flowerlady said...

you're so real. I love you....

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ said...

Good reminder to have those light hearted days and make memories! :)