Thursday, March 09, 2006

Have you ever said any of these things?

God has opened my eyes to some things. Even tho, we are continually learning....and sometimes, we RElearn the same thing over and over. That same thing, could be learned in many different ways, with different circumstances in our lives.

Even tho these things are serious, and commanded of us.....
Our God still has a great sense of humor and has made me chuckle over the nature of mankind!

Have you ever found yourself saying any of the following?
(I have reworded it, so that you can obviously see the irony)


"I can't believe you didn't forgive me for that! What more can I do? I've said I'm sorry, I'm only human, you need to have more mercy in your life!!! I don't think I can forgive you for not forgiving me....it just hurts too much!"

"HELLO......(talking to drivers on the road) You're cutting everyone off! Your going to cause an accident! You could certainly learn some patience!!!"

"Oh yeah, use some sarcasm.....that will really be useful!!"

"Why don't you listen to me, I mean I'm with the kids all day and I have no adults to talk to and it's so busy and I get really overwhelmed.....blah blah blah.....How come you don't spend time listening to me....it's not like I ask for much, just a lending ear.... I mean, You have no idea what I put up with during the day and you just don't listen....blah blah blah"(Did it ever occur to you that you aren't listening????)

"You are being so judgemental! I can't believe that in your heart, you are thinking these things! How can you be like that!???"

"KIDS!!!!COULD YOU PLEASE STOP YELLING!!! YOU'RE BEING TOOOO LOUD!!"


The only reason I can quote these is becuase I've said them all....I'm sure God is going to point out more as I'm watching for them. Just thought I would share that with y'all.

4 comments:

Jenny said...

Yeah unfortunately I've used some of these and have had some used at me. My husband is famous for saying "don't yell at me....I'm the only one who gets to yell!!!"

Crystal said...

How true....I am thinking and praying for you today!

Janelle said...

wow...i say all of these almost everyday!! i'll be noticing it more now...thanks!

BayouMaMa said...

Yep...I'm guilty of saying some of those myself. LOL!