Friday, March 10, 2006

Some pics for fun.....enjoy


My dad giving us some lovins....awwwww





This is our church 5 years ago. It's still as awesome as ever!






This is Isaiah when she was 1 year old! She had the most beautiful eyes....still does of course!




Noah trying to choke my sister!




This perticular day, I decided that it would be fun to unravel 3 rolls of toilet paper (double rolls) And have the kids play in it.....it was a blast.



Isaiah and Jonah on our swim day. I wonder what kind of relationship they will have as adults???




My sister having a moment......LOL




We forgot to bring Noah's bathing suit, so he had to swim in his gitchies!




My Amazing friend, support, laughing buddie, pilates partner, lighthouse forever!


Faithfulness with her first ponytail.




Playdate with Chancelle. She comes over to help me sometimes. She's great!



Another toilet paper shot......Glad that's all done.

Blessings!

7 comments:

Janelle said...

too cute! love it!

Crystal said...

great pictures......it was good to see you tonight......have fun with your family tomorrow!

andrew + camille said...

ssssoooooooooo awesome....

love the baby pic of isaiah! she does has amazing eyes...

Kim Funk said...

awww great pics...your girls are beautifull!!...the pic of the swim day that must be at lawson? i recognize it!!! ...and the pic of your dad hugin you girls is priceless!!hehe

THACI said...

I love that you are such a cool mom. You used Toilet paper to entertain you kids for an afternoon. I will bet that when they are older they will say " do you remember that time when mom let us play in toilet paper all day?" you made some memories. Good job

Chelsea said...

That's so fun. You gotta send me that pic please. You are absolutely amazingly wonderful. Don't know what I'd do without you. I'll be phoning tomorrow probably

BayouMaMa said...

Loved the pics! Thanks for sharing! I agree...you are a COOL mom!