Friday, June 16, 2006

A great friend
Me and Ranya after a laugh attack...we usually cry we laugh so hard....

I went out tonight with someone who becomes more and more meaningful to me. As I sat on the deck of Jerry's eating icecream, I realized just how blessed I really am to have such a great friend in my life. I was just filled with a total sense of joy. A joy that God gave me someone that some people look for their whole lives....a true friend.

My friend Ranya and I have been through everything you could think of. Cat scraps to laugh attacks. From tears to laughter. From heart ache to unspeakable joy. She blessed me to be there for the birth of 2 of her children. She's seen me on my worst days and my good days and vice versa. We hang out, chill out, freak out together. We talk on the phone everyday about parenting, life, God, crazy people in waiting rooms....

Through all these memories, I have bonded to this amazing woman. Her strength to carry on is a testimony of God's power. She is open and as honest as she can be. She knows when she gets confused and asks for help. She desires more than anything to hear God's voice. I look at all she's been through and know there is a God. Many testimonies have come forward about this girl....and believe me, these words of prophecy that have been spoken over her are .... WOW .... She doesn't see it right now, but one day, when she is speaking into people with great authority, she'll understand. She has the testimony. She has the experience. She will have all the victory in Jesus. God's a busy bee, working and laying foundations. As a friend, I see small breakthoughs. As I walk along side her, I witness her spirit draw near to the Father. I see potential. I see a child of God. I see a sister in Christ. I see my friend.

Ranya, I hope you never doubt how much I love you. There is a bond between us that God has made. I pray that God continues to protect our friendship, and our walk towards righteousness. Know that I am here for you no matter what. Through thick, through thin...(up till now it's been pretty thick! soon I'm sure we'll see some blue skies.....
I'm comitted to you, not out of duty, but out of passionate love to see freedom in your life. I'm so thankful to say that you re my friend. I thank God he put you in my life. I'm so blessed to have you.
Love, Carebear...(hugs)

3 comments:

Crystal said...

great post.......great friends are very hard to come by....it's definately a gift from God.
Thanks for Sharing
Blessings

Nin said...

good post, it's always a hoot to see you two together. bless you both, love that you're both in my family.
BTW, why is your font so flippin big?

Trail Rider said...

which font is big?