Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Pics of Noah's 7th birthday

Noah's 7th birthday was a huge hit! We took him to earl's just mom and dad alone. He was allowed to get anything he wanted.....so of course he ordered a chocolate milkshake!!!
Dad and Noah....waiting for thier chicken fingers and fries

after our supper we took him to the movie "cars" it was a good lesson for him to see that winning isn't the purpose to playing. That you can be a "winner" by doing the right thing!
Noah is such a great kid. I love that God gave him to us!

6 comments:

Nin said...

you guys are all wearing the same color, that's funny

Trail Rider said...

only my "fashion advisor" would notice that!

andrew + camille said...

awwwwwwwwwwww that's the best thing you could have done - i'm sure he will remember this birthday for a very long time!! you guys are AWESOME Parents don't forget that....

Crystal said...

Aww......how fun.......tomorrow I am taking my son on a birthday date...for his birthday....he's 14...they grow up so fast!

Princess Warrior said...

You are the bestest mommy ever for your kids. I just read the fabulous news about the van on your hubby's blog, congratualtions!

Jenny said...

Okay Carebear, how strange is this?? I read your husband's blog last night about the van situation. I dreamt that I was in a burger king (can't you tell I'm dieting!!) and I bumped into you and your family. It was really strange and when my husband came home from work this morning I said, "I just had a dream about carebear?!" and he looked at me and said, "isn't that a stuffed animal!?"(It was funny his expression on his face!)
So the long and short of it, was I was thinking of you and your family and pray that you can get the van to suit your needs!!!