Thursday, January 11, 2007

song in my heart today
















You are all I need when I'm surrounded...

You are all I need when I'm by myself...

Fill me when I'm empty...

there is no one else...

You are all I need...

in my heart Psalm 139:6 continues to echo
Your Knowledge oh Lord is too WONDERFUL for me
too lofty for me to attain....

God knows all. While I'm trying to put words to my thoughts, God knows the whole heart-COMPLETELY.
I don't need to know why. I shouldn't know why. it's WAY higher than my humaness to understand. Trusting God is a walk by faith and not by sight thing. By faith, I want my walk to model this trust.
Death
Life
Sin
Past
Future
Money
Children
Family
Destiny......
God knows. And I can rest in that. I can trust that by following him and not always needing to know why is the walk he's called me to.

He is all I need

4 comments:

jenn with two n's said...

Amen!

Nin said...

hear that.....so hear that...
I want to model this too...to those who are watching me....you know who I mean.

Crystal said...

beautiful......thanks for sharing
Blessings

Tina said...

Girlie...I've been singing this song for weeks and weeks, too!