Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Mommy's day

My blessings
Mr.Caleb

Noah

Isaiah
Faithfulness

Maybe last, but not least....Elishah


After celebrating Joe's mom and my mom, we always take a day for just me. We call it mommy's day. They take me to the Saskatoon Asian for supper and then after that it varies. Last night I got a nonfat-sugarfree-no foam-hazelnut latte. YUMMY!
Later on (probably sooner than I think) I will be officially burning fire from my butt. (I can't resist the spice there) Hopefully, my darling little baby will not be too badly affected!

My kids are really great. Noah learned how to use chopsticks. (He can't wait to show auntie nin) He did really well. We all just had a great time. I love my family.
On our way to the restaurant, Joe says, "do you think we're done having kids?" I had to laugh really loud. We always do this! After we start to get our feet back on the ground, and all the kids are being their sweet selves, we usually start to say that we don't think we are done. I didn't say that this time. I'm keeping my mouth shut. I just want to do what God has planned for my family. I know that I feel done, I want to be done. But I'm not closing any doors, until God says it's time. I sometimes pray that he agrees with me, but just as a joke, cause i know it doesn't work that way.

I'm going for some quiet time now, (the kind where kids are all over, being loud! LOL)
Have a great day everyone!

5 comments:

Nin said...

Can't wait to see Noah use his chopsticks!!!!!!!!!!! SO proud of him!

Crystal said...

So glad your Mother's day was special....your children are adorable!
Blessings

Laurie said...

What a blessing to be a mom of 5! :) Sounds like you had a lovely day!

Looks like you have been bloggin' quite a bit lately. I feel like life is flying by, but try to blog post every now and again. :)

Hope you are doing well.

andrew + camille said...

kids are getting bigger.. wow
faith is such a sweetie ~ i just love her

and i heard about isaiah's drawing... did rachelle tel you about what happened a few weeks ago in church? it's so wonderful.. it warms my heart.

Kim Funk said...

hello there..i want to send you an invite do you have a new email?