Friday, May 04, 2007

Sarah needs.......

Google your name followed by "needs" and see what comes up!!!

Sarah needs a cold shower
(holy, I'm not a man!! LOL)

Sarah needs pencil shavings
(um.....for my composter???)

Sarah needs to kick him in the nuts
(I've thought about it, but i'm not about to do it!)

Sarah needs help
(I guess that's obvious!)

Sarah needs to play
(I totally totally agree! I get too serious at times)

Sarah needs your manly vote
(no comment)

Sarah needs social support
......add your comment here....

Sarah needs no explanation
(she's already drawn her educated guess...which is her hypothesis...(i know, big word :) )

Sarah needs a loving playful home
(I think God is really trying to tell me to lighten up!)

Sarah needs to watch out
(Or she'll trip over the 100 and one things on her floor)

Sarah needs to set up her experiment
(har har har....(insert evil laugh here))

Sarah needs medicine
(Okay that was supposed to be private!)

Anyone else if your as bored as me can do this.

2 comments:

forgiven4this said...

Very Interesting,
thanks for sharing lol, not sure what to think lol, maybe I'll try it too!

Crystal said...

I found this very entertaining and I did it as well.....you should check out what came up under my name...LOL!
Blessings