Tuesday, May 08, 2007

picture post


Feel free to enlarge any of these pictures...

Isaiah wearing Elishah in the cuddly wrap!My beautiful girls!
Joe and Elishah having a cuddle at the piano recital
This is one of Isaiah's church friends. Rachel, better known as rachy
Rachy, Isaiah and Joah
Now dad is wearing the baby in the cuddly wrap
Our awesome slime green bathroom!
This is our trip out to Beechy SK. Our very good friends Kelly and Lani are now pastors and farmers! It suits them well. It was such a fun time to be with friends. Sitting around the fire, singing, eating and laughing. What would we do without brothers and sisters!!!!!

Kelly the grill man and Chris, his assistant

There a couple of kids missing here, but these are 21 kids to 4 couples! 21 children and 8 adults.....let me just say it was a blast! the kids had a blast!
Mia, Isaiah, Abby and Faith on the trampoline!
Me wearing my baby!

Isn't she the cutest ever!!!

Daniel's first official sunburn....of course his mom and dad carted him around all afternoon, garage saling!!!!
Last week our family went out to Caleb's grave. It was very healing to go and be there with him. We all had some good cries, thought of good memories and wept over the last days of his life. May Caleb's lifesong sing throughout our lives.

This is my mom with Noah, Faith and Isaiah
Just looking at this picture seems like a dream, like how could I really be sitting at the side of my son's grave? At that moment, it was very real, sitting there, touching the dirt that was over top of him.
It's so healing to have my Elishah close to me. I feel like there will be a connection between her and Caleb, even tho they never met, I knew that Elishah in her spirit felt what was going on in my womb at the time of Caleb's sickness and death.
My mom bought me a rocking chair!!!!!!!! I was SOOO excited! i now rock with her in her room and sing to her
Fits me perfectly!

12 comments:

Amber said...

Isaiah has GORGEOUS eyes! Wow!!!

It's so special how you talk about the connection between you, Elishah & Caleb...may God continue to guide you through this time.

Nin said...

I love picture posts.

Crystal said...

What a great picture post....you have such beautiful children and I am glad that you could have some time at the graveside to grieve.....
Blessings

-Me- said...

Sarah, first of all: Thank you! Why?? for being so honest and open with your life and your feelings. I had to read this post slowly because I was bawling. I was so blessed and so moved at the same time. I can't imagine how hard it must be for you sometimes. You are an amazing woman with such a strong heart! Elishah is gorgeous! I'm so glad you finally had a chance to post some pictures. Isaiah is a beautiful little girl also, I'm gonna have to try and figure out the cuddlywrap for Taylor, and then she could wear her bro. I think I'll wait till he's a little bigger, but that is awesome that it works. is it hard putting it on her???? Your children are all so beautiful, and YOU....you look so good for just having a baby a few months ago!!!
I can't imagine the wave of emotion that must have been flowing through you as you sat at the side of Calebs grave, but I'm sure it is also a healing time for you also in some ways. I'm glad that you feel that strong bond between Elishah and Caleb and yourself, and agree that she most definitely knew what was happening! Your such a blessing to me, my blogging friend! God bless and may you continue to praise Him even through the storms!!!

Summer said...

Beautiful pictures!! You have beautiful children.

Jenny said...

I have to agree with Amber, your daughter has beautiful eyes!!!
That picture of you at Caleb's grave was so touching. It made me cry!
Thanks for sharing your journey with us!!
BTW, the picture of you seeing your new rocking chair was cool...eventhough it looks like wee baby girl only has legs!LOL You can't see her head!
Thanks for this post!!

Christy said...

I love this post!

That picture of your daughter carrying Elishah in the wrap is soooo cute! I want to post it on my blog it's so cute!ANd I see so many similarities between Elishah and my daughter Olivia. There wild hair for one!

Thanks for sharing the pictures! Beautiful family!

forgiven4this said...

Ahh to cute. Love that all your children look alike. That rocking chair is so you. It was nice to see the pictures of your beautiful children. When it came to the pics and Caleb's grave, it sadden me. He never got to see Elishah. But thank so much for sharing thoses pics anyways.

Blessings!

Monika said...

Your children are all so beautiful. I loved looking at all the pics.
That "slime green" bathroom looks pretty cool! :-)
Monika

forgiven4this said...

Not quiet sure what you ment by the comment on my blog, can u explain?

Cassandra said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
forgiven4this said...

Happy Mothers Day Carebear, hope your day was awesome@