Saturday, July 07, 2007

My weight watchers meeting

So I went to my Weight Watchers meeting this morning and I haven't lost anything in 2 weeks...(.6 of a pound to be exact)
This is my theory. I think I'm gaining muscle. I know muscle weighs more than fat. I'm fitting into new pants and it seems like I'm loosing inches(I'm not measuring)
What do you think?

Hopefully next meeting, a chunk number will come off.....

Please pray for my running buddy (Nin) she's still sick with something viral. Her throat is on fire and she's coughing alot. She's been to the Dr. and doc says it's viral, so she just needs to wait it out. She is having a hard time just sitting and waiting for her body to recover and wants to get back into running so bad, she said she wants to go tonight, but I think she still needs rest.

What a cool storm last night heh? who was up at 3 am outside watching????
I WAS!!! Went down the street and met my dad. we were out in the wind and rain together.

9 comments:

forgiven4this said...

Hey I have tagged you...come check it out....at my blog. Loved talking with you yesterday, it was so fun. Can't wait till we go to WW together.

Monica said...

I like your muscle theory, as I have only lost 5 pounds since having Linaya (since 1 week out of the hospital), but my clothes are fitting better too.
Running is a lot harder in the heat, isn't it?

Nin said...

hopefully my hubby can run into you guys next time, since he has running the streets in the wee hours that night too. ;) I was of course.....sick and tired.
Thanks for your prayer requests :)

Laurie said...

I think you are doing great!!!! Good for you!!! :)

I need to do something soon! Thinking I will sign up for weight watchers in the fall. Life is so crazy right now.

I think it's great that you are fitting new clothes, and I think it is a great theory!

Ian said...

When you get old like me, running is out because the high impact running is hard on my knees. So I just think about running and that helps me lose weight. (Thinking actually does use up a lot of calories!)

Nin said...

lol to Ian's comment. Good to know all my thinking and day dreaming could be paying off on the scale!

Madame Angela Baggett said...

Definitely muscle gain and redistribution of weight! Our neighbor had wrestling on and all these body builders were taller than me and full of muscle and weighed the same as me- what's with that?! So don't worry about the numbers. Feel good, be healthy and keep getting healthier. At least you will be able to get under the weight of those "big" guys on the wrestling ring. Instead of getting down about my weight, I hug my kids, smile and wonder how they would do pushing a 9lbs10oz weight through their (bleeeeep)!

Madame Angela Baggett said...

I meant "they" as in those slim, trim, muscled wrestling guys.

Unknown said...

You are one coragous and brave woman Sarah, I really injoyed reading about your adventures and faith. You had me laughing one minute and crying the next because I have been through a lot of the same things you have,c-sections, post-partem, inductions, fears, binges and purges and vaselean. I have two sons and a hunny. Thanks for shining the light of Jesus for all to see, it is a pleasure to meet you. Nelda