Tuesday, July 17, 2007

pics of canada day!


Went to Auntie Stella's for Gord's birthday, visited the spray park by her new house!




This is mother figure just trying to make sure none of the grandkids get bit

This is.....yeah, these are people I don't know....

I'm sorry Daniel, these ARE your parents....just hang out there and be cool like you are in your nemo suit!!
off to the fireworks! Keeping Elishah safe from mesquitos was tricky!

Setting up...first year without Caleb. that aspect made it a hard time for me. It kept feeling like I was forgetting something or someone, but we were all there...
I remember last year that we had just found out we were pregnant with Elishah the day before the fireworks, but we couldn't tell anyone yet...
Auntie Corey, complete with kids and canada paraphenilia!
"Oh, Canada.....lalalalalalalala...."
My grown up girl!
Big baby...............
Little baby......
sorry it was 3 weeks later, but that's what we did!
blessings to all!

5 comments:

Crystal said...

Great pictures Sarah!
It's more than what we did for Canada day....we just stayed home with Barry's family that came up from Edmonton!
Blessings

Nin said...

yeah that pic of me and hub is pretty dumb.....but that next one of our genetic artwork makes up for it ;)

Dianna said...

I love how you are so into your children. being a mommy is the greatest thing isn't it?!

Trev and Rebekah said...

I'm sure your heart will always be missing your son. I hope that one day God puts people in your path who need you because of the story you have from your life with Caleb.

armacleod said...

Looks like you had a blast! My Canada day included performing in the play that I was in. We were quite busy with that but the ppl organizing the play did buy some fireworks to fire off, so I didn't miss that.