Monday, July 16, 2007

On a scale of 1 to 5

spent the weekend at motherinlaws....she has central air!

The sickness that was going around hit me as well. I was down for 3 days. yuck.
But now that that's over, nin and I went running again together last night.
I told her that my body was sore, it was crampy and did not want to run!!! On a scale of 1 to 5 (5 being that I REALLY REALLY WANT TO RUN and my body is in good shape) I was a 1. Nin encouraged me to just try and see how far we get. I kept thinking that she would leave me behind. I kept encouraging her to go ahead. But as soon as the workout began, I was able to have a great run! We did an amazing sprint at the end that felt amazing! we pushed our bodies to the limit and then some....but we didn't die! we felt great and I felt like a 5!
Now I can see how exercise can be addictive. all those natural endorphins feel pretty good at the end of the day.

2 comments:

Nin said...

Yay!!!!!!!
Yay for the natural endorphins that give you that natural high.....yay for the feeling we had las night....boo'urns to the feeling of smoking too much and feeling nauseous when you move anything, even a finger LOL! just staaaaaaayyyyyy still......

Kim Funk said...

thats great to hear!!! great job Girls!! keep at it!!