Monday, November 26, 2007

Time to reflect


Last night I drank 2 cups of tea so that I could tear around the house and bring some order before the school week starts. Then of course I was up till 1:30 am with only my thoughts.....

These were my thoughts last night....

It's nice to have some quiet just to think with no interruptions! For a while, I actually ENJOYED the time to reflect, pray and spend some quiet time with God. We caught up, and He shared His heart with me...it was nice.....

I had the chance to just really thank Him for everything. I've just been so grateful for my home, my family, my kids....for all He does, all the mercy He shows, all the grace He gives....

I reflected on my purpose in life....To bring glory and honor to Him.....Is there ANY HIGHER CALLING?????

That will be my next blog....high calling, or low calling....

now that it's bright and early, my kids are still snoozin, my coffee is on, my tree is lit, my living room spotless....I am going to cozy up with my bible and thank Him some more! Who could ask for anything better???

1 comment:

Nin said...

looking forward to the calling post. You are doing so awesome with school!(re:last post)I'm so proud of you! You have come so far.
I can totally picture you sitting and sipping infrom of your idol. haha. I'm glad you had nice times with God.

excuse me for a moment please...