Monday, May 12, 2008

back from my break

Joe went out of town for 5 days. It was a really good opportunity to recharge, rethink, recommit to everything. Before he left, we were so worn out by life. Now we both feel refreshed and ready to take on what God has for us. We had a beautiful weekend together as a family and feel that the Lord provided some new glue for us....

So, I am out in my yard today, Noah is doing is school work outside and I'm watering my grass, getting my garden ready for planting and enjoying my kids.

God I don't thank you enough for what you've given me. You have given me so much......forgiveness, salvation, victory, unconditional love and mercy, grace to sustain me, an awesome hubby, 5 beautiful children, a nice home, my health, wonderful extended family that knows you.....what more could I need?

1 comment:

Trev and Rebekah said...

It was nice to chat with you the other day.