Sunday, May 18, 2008

I AM: Wife, mother of 5 and 4 at the same time, a child of God, the bride of Christ, a runner, a homeschooler.....


I THINK: about summer coming and that gets me super excited!

I KNOW: Lots of things in my head and not enough things in my heart


I WANT: to be satisfied completely and totally in my God.


I HAVE: A wicked sunburn right now that's heating up the room I'm in


I WISH: I could accept my body the way it is and not always wish to change something about it.


I HATE: divorce. I've realized lately......I guess that would be hating what God hates....It's so sad to watch and hear about.


I MISS: Just being.....not having to try so hard


I FEAR: sometimes that I will never be renewed. It's a lie I'm fighting these days. I want to be changed so bad that it's sabotaging!


I WONDER: What it will be like to see Caleb again. Will he run to me? Will he tell me all that he wanted to while he was here?


I FEEL: SO UP AND DOWN! the last 4 days, I'm up one minute and then down the next....I hate that


I HEAR: NOTHING! and it's WONDERFUL! joe took the 3 oldest kids to the circus and Elishah is sleeping


I SMELL: the dirt, and fertilizer on my hands from doing yard work

I REGRET: Not being a better mom to Caleb

I AM NOT: Going to give up, no matter what. I will keep running towards the goal


I DANCE: ALL the time. and if I'm not dancing, I am probably wishing that I could be!



I SING: to my God....and He loves it

I CRY: ...hummmm, all the time who would have guessed?

I DON'T ALWAYS: show how I'm REALLY doing....and I wish I could


I MAKE: disciples everyday in my kids


I LOSE: my keys, wallet, appointment cards, and my brain sometimes to


I NEVER: clean my bathroom! (well, i DO, but I HATE IT)


I ALWAYS: aren't we NEVER supposed to use the words NEVER and ALWAYS?


I NEED: The Lord, nuff said


I SHOULD: get off this computer and finish the backyard!

I START: and sometimes finish

I CAN USUALLY BE FOUND: homeschooling my kids, with my hubby watching HIS show "myth busters" or my show "xweighted" running on the road, running on my parents treadmill, at the shaw center, with friends out for coffee, changing poopy bums, making meals, at my sister's, at my parents, at walmart, superstore, the dollar store, these days, in a garden center, on the phone, on the puter, doing stupid laundry......and very occasionally, cleaning a bathroom.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think God gave you Caleb because you were the perfect mom for him, not because you were going to be the perfect mom at everything.

Morgan

Trail Rider said...

thanks dear....(hugs)

Trev and Rebekah said...

I love that you disciple your kids. Awesome.

Trail Rider said...

hey, morgan! you should start a blog!

Unknown said...

Hi Sweetheart, God sees the longing of your heart and it will be addressed! The Spirit interceeds for us constently at the throne. Lovely to learn more about you.