Friday, May 30, 2008

Joe's Staff BBQ

So last night was Joe's big company BBQ. I had a picture in my mind of the forestry farm, you hold out your bun on a styrofoam plate and they plop your slab of meat on when it's done. I pictured balloons, kids and a few games......

Well, the BBQ was actually:
-At the bessborough
-It was catered
-They brought in a huge tent
-And a live band called (the Road Hammers)
-They served free drinks (I had a nice glass of wine with my meal)
-We ate prime rib, exotic veggies and cornbread



I had a lot of fun. I got to meet the guys that Joe works with and meet some of their wives. Joe's company is an amazing company to work for. At Christmas, they gave each of my 4 kids a 20$ gift! they took all the staff and their kids to the fun factory for lazer tag, gave them those tokens to use on the games (I never let my kids play) for free! there was a "Santa Clause" and a free supper!

I thank God for giving us so much. We are so blessed that Joe works for such a great company. I love my hubby, I just had so much fun with him, what a blessing to be married to your best friend!

2 comments:

Trev and Rebekah said...

I love it that you are so in love with your husband and your kids. You are great my dear!

Chronotic said...

I know where your husband works! We had the same BBQ here in Victoria. The company really does know how to party it up :)