Thursday, October 09, 2008

Right order

God's order is amazing. Out of His perfect love for us, He has arranged, created, and designed an order for everything. It's been a very scary thing for me to let go of my plans and dreams and trust that God will rebuild it all. I am watching someone transform before my very eyes! It's the most amazing, scariest thing I've ever seen! If God has prepared us for such time as this, then He will give me what I need to follow Him.

It's time to make the order right. It's time to let go of false security blankets, pacifiers and things that medicate the pain. It's time to lay it down right, jump off the biggest cliff of them all. To let go of everything. To learn true surrender. It's time to die, so that we can dream again.

God spoke to me today, He said, "matthew 14:26" (sometimes, he will whisper a scripture in my head and He never fails to amaze that it speaks to me everytime!)

It says, "they saw Jesus walking on the water but didn't recongnize him and said, "IT"S A GHOST!!!" and Jesus IMMEDIATELY replied, "Take courage, it is I, don't be afraid."

Man.......I never would have dreamed that God would tear it all down, to build something made of real rubies and diamonds. I never thought that I would be able to 'shake off the dust' of the past and clothe myself in robes of splendor.....

3 comments:

Monica said...

I'm so glad to hear what amazing things God is doing in your family.

Thanks for the comments, we had a fun birthday. She still is walking around singing "happy birthday to Naya". Oh, and I put the top layer of the cake on a plastic cake plate so we just lifted it off to be able to cut the bottom too.

Nin said...

I love the second paragraph. I desire these things too. I know I haven't been saying much....but please KNOW, that I have been deeply encouarged and soooo challanged as I watch you walk this out. You are amazing.

Princess Warrior said...

YAY! :) hugs.