Saturday, September 18, 2010

point form

thoughts in random form

-how did I end up with such an amazing man?

-Elishah is even EXTRA cute when it's just me, joe and her.

-The Bulk Barn is the new place to go for junk runs!!!

-It's super funny when your 3 year old, that's potty trained, is wearing a diaper in the store, decides to pee and her eyes go red around the rims :P

-holding off on painting my kitchen for another weekend annoys me, but it's life

-to run outside/on my treadmill/go to the gym.....decisions, decisions.....

-The movie "Remember Me" SUCKS BUM! (even when you watch it in fast forward!)

-Sleeping sitting up is second nature to me

-Wondering when I'm going to actually ENJOY housework again

-I had one person in my class yesterday :( The friday BOSU slot is super slow :(

-GOT MY FIRST CHECK YESTERDAY!!!

3 comments:

Morgan said...

Remember Me did not suck. I want to go to the bulk barn now. And I would be worried if you enjoyed cleaning.

Trev and Rebekah said...

I don't enjoy cleaning either. I really do hate dusting so it doesn't get done very much.

Nin said...

I find Daniel cuter too when Jonah isn't around to fight with.
Why did Elishah pee in a diaper?
That's really funny that you watched a movie in fast forward, and refused to just turn it off.
The enjoyment for cleaning WILL return, contrary to popular belief ;)
Congrats on your check :D