Friday, September 24, 2010

Things I am looking forward to

-Teaching my class tonight! I have a fun lesson plan, including plank pushovers, dead bug holds and we're going to use resistance bands today!

-Having a run this weekend, hopefully a 10 km

-Taking time for myself to journal, reflect on this last year and my new goals.

-Trying out my new coconut vodka with pinapple juice YUM

-Teaching my last, full class on muscle sculpt at the fieldhouse this Monday from 8-9 and YES, that's an invitation!

-Cooking my homemade meatballs this weekend

-Getting my hair done at Jilla's on MONDAY! goodbye roots!

-Owen's baptism on Sunday :)

-Cashing my first cheque only to NOT spend the money :)

4 comments:

Morgan said...

I"m going to try and make the class. It's at the field house right?

Carebear said...

yup!

Anonymous said...

coconut run and pineapple juice is all we drank in Mexico! I love it! it is so yummy! like a pina colada!

Trev and Rebekah said...

It would be fun to come to a class that you teach!