Monday, November 14, 2005

Meeting online people in person!

It was super funny and totally unexpected. I'm shopping for.....nevermind....I'm not going to say.....
anyway, I'm in walmart and this girl comes up to me and askes if I'm "carebear".....
She's from BC and visits my blog and recongnized me from the pictures I post! It was so cool! Her name is Tanya and has written some good stuff and has given me some wise advice. I asked her, "are you 'me, my thought and I'?"
To follow that, I introduced her to "livin forgiven" and "lighthouse forever" in person as well.
It was a cool blogger reunion!
Check out her comments of our meeting here!~

So good to meet you Tanya! I'll be visiting your blog more often!
Blessings

5 comments:

Nin said...

Sorry I missed that.....what was it you were shopping for?

Trail Rider said...

sheesh....you saw me try it on, ya twit!

P.S. don't you remember the FN?
LOLOLOLOL

Nin said...

Carebear......I'll 'never' forget the FN.......it's been branded onto my brain. LOLOLOLOLOLOL
SO blessed to have shared that moment with you. ;)

Chelsea said...

hehehe...yeah what a day what a day...You two truly rock! Will I look at you different now Carebear? MOST DEFINITELY!!! How could I forget the FN. But really if anything it just brought us closer together. I look forward to one of those days again...sticky hands and all!

Trail Rider said...

LOLOLO
That's just too funny